Hi I'm the FNG

Welcome, please make yourself at home.

I agree changing your name was stupid ;) What's wrong with Jake.. Jake bullet!?

bulletcybernautics.jpg

As for hardcore CQC skirmish, such as at Electrowerkz, well it is a matter of taste...

...the taste of freshly roasted newbies as you single handedly rush their regen point, kill every single one of the little rabbits, and win the game for your team.

That was my first game tonight and it got better after that.

CQC needs tactics; sure, it needs strategy; definitely, but it also needs "kick *albatross*" and that is a better rush than I have ever got playing woodland or Mil-sim. Consider yourself invited down to the 'werkz sometime and we DA's will show you what happen when you take the Red Pill.

Basho

goinmg of the topic alot but

its one thing to have a disagreement with another person about a technical issue, a kit discussion or something which is airsoft related.

its quite another to slate a person in entirity after there 1st post particualry when lets face it wolf spartan was trying to be polite (and did as far as im concerened)

ubar may want to be nasty to people but i do not take scores or whatever i call it like i see it. in this case i see it as uncalled for.

someone who knows the forum will know what he is like and take it with a pinch of salt, a newbie who has come from another forum with exactly that attitude to people gets it strait away from hear. now what does that make ALL of us look like? other than small minded little jerks with to much testoterone.

we all expect newbies to imediatly be nice, understand everything we have know for ages (not like we wernt newbies ourselves once is it) and generaly be a "pro" airsofter. when someone comes along with a detailed idea of what he wants to get from airsofting, includes a bit about himself so we get to knwo what kind of person he is and does it all in a well written post he gets flamed.

/me ends mini rant. as a side note this is not directed at ubar this is a general comment not aimed at anyone but will hopefully open eyes to how we all act online.

goinmg of the topic alot but

its one thing to have a disagreement with another person about a technical issue, a kit discussion or something which is airsoft related.

its quite another to slate a person in entirity after there 1st post particualry when lets face it wolf spartan was trying to be polite (and did as far as im concerened)

ubar may want to be nasty to people but i do not take scores or whatever i call it like i see it. in this case i see it as uncalled for.

someone who knows the forum will know what he is like and take it with a pinch of salt, a newbie who has come from another forum with exactly that attitude to people gets it strait away from hear.  now what does that make ALL of us look like? other than small minded little jerks with to much testoterone.

we all expect newbies to imediatly be nice, understand everything we have know for ages (not like we wernt newbies ourselves once is it) and generaly be a "pro" airsofter.  when someone comes along with a detailed idea of what he wants to get from airsofting, includes a bit about himself so we get to knwo what kind of person he is and does it all in a well written post he gets flamed.

/me ends mini rant.  as a side note this is not directed at ubar this is a general comment not aimed at anyone but will hopefully open eyes to how we all act online.

Why do I have the feeling that Ubar's reply to this would involve the word "faggot"? ;)

:zorro:

I wish I hadn't seen all of Red Dwarf so many times, though I did meet Craig Charles once at Robot Wars a few years back (our robot was called 'Wild Thing')

On the airsoft community forum they said "there's lots of kiddies with teenage angst here: [link to arnies airsoft forums]"

I really don't like ASCUK

I wish I hadn't seen all of Red Dwarf so many times, though I did meet Craig Charles once at Robot Wars a few years back (our robot was called 'Wild Thing')

I'm hoping to go to Dimension Jump this year (the Red Dwarf convention) :)

On the airsoft community forum they said "there's lots of kiddies with teenage angst here: [link to arnies airsoft forums]"

I normally don't like badmouthing anyone on ASCUK, as it's really just petty. In this instance though, I would suggest that them posting that shows a certain lack of maturity.

It's funny how often the pot calls the kettle black in life.

he had and it wasnt very nice.  the post disapeard sometime this afternoon/evening

Ubar has a dry sense of humour, best to ignore it ;)

And welcome to Arnies, enjoy your stay and please remember to use the search button and check out the review database for some good reviews about diffrent rifles, it helped me and im sure it'll help you out. :)

Archived