Get rid of replies in Picture threads

I say leave it as it is, just futher encorage the no spam rule.

As has been said before if you want pics only then what you want is a gallery with a different album for people to post pics of a particular gun.

The whole point about a picture section on a forum is to post pictures to generate replies and discussion about the pictures, otherwise why have it on a discussion forum at all!

The suggestion about PMing questions to the owner can work, Ive done it myself on more than a few occasions as I knew it could develop into more than a few replies. However if everyone PMs a guy whos done something really cool to their kit then people will be inundated with PMs and may not reply to any. By openly asking questions you get a reply that everyone can see and hopefully reduce the chance of a repeat question.

My 2p, sorry if any of its come over agressive just spent a few hours on an assignment so feeling a bit grouch like!lol