how to get women... part 2

situpking

ok.. ive posted this in a new thread cos i dont want to be assosiated with blink183's woman hating ego massage thread...

anyway.. i showed his thread to a freind of mine ( an ex) and she suggested i write about how i pulled her... cos this gentlemen, works, and it works best if your a little shy looking.

ok.. you need to earn or beg or borrow or steal 2 whole english pounds. you take them to a bus station or supermarket, something like that, and find one of those machines that make business cards..

select a card that allows for lots of writing, but no picture.

type in.

" hi, am i a shy retiring type of guy,

but i was wondering if i could crawl

into bed with you tonight, if the

answer is yes, just smile."

print the cards.... walk up to a girl, look nervous and hand it over...

she will smile..... well it worked for me...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok.. ive posted this in a new thread cos i dont want to be assosiated with blink183's woman hating ego massage thread...

anyway.. i showed his thread to a freind of mine ( an ex) and she suggested i write about how i pulled her... cos this gentlemen, works, and it works best if your a little shy looking.

ok.. you need to earn or beg or borrow or steal 2 whole english pounds. you take them to a bus station or supermarket, something like that, and find one of those machines that make business cards..

select a card that allows for lots of writing, but no picture.

type in.

What worked for you might not work for others, remember that my good friend.

Me i jus prefer to wear the good ol t-shirt saying do you *fruitcage* on 1st date.

meh apparently Flirting does work, .. just you gotta get it just right according the girl.

*looks left and right for girlfriend* ... well it certainly worked for me :D

Really? I just went to a club and this girl kept buying me drinks That was 5 years ago and now shes snoring in my bed (shhh I can hear her snoring right now). Mind you, she hasn't bought me any drinks in a while...

are you sure she wasn't trying to supress her laughter babe? :P

Tip #1: get off your internet, and go outside. that's where they keep the girls.

Tip #2: don't take tips from an airsoft forum.

And stay away from nightclubs unless you're just looking for meaningless sex with strangers. If that is what you're looking for, then there you go.

And stay away from nightclubs unless you're just looking for meaningless sex with strangers.  If that is what you're looking for, then there you go.

i keep trying to stop having meaningless sex, im aiming for a very deep and meaningful joining of body and spirit with a like minded girl...

but i only get the first bit right.

Archived