how to get women... part 2

situpking

I can cook, i can cook!! I can also wash up, know how to work a washing machine (roughly), i can iron... I am now irresistable to women, men of the world shall ph34r me....

Excellent. Now you can be my housemaid. I return I shall give you Mars bars and a dog basket to sleep in.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh...the girls that I befriend all want to be my friends...I think that I'm overly chivalrous. I've broken almost every single rule on both lists, and the only girls I draw are the cute, VERY-ultra-conservative Southern gals (GRITS...Girls Raised In The South).

Like one of my ex's said: I like my cars like my men: they have to be old-school and whitewalled (ie, Classics and Serviceguys).

EDIT:

I couldn't be bothered to read all this but I assume someone has already suggested buying one from Eastern Europe?

Nope...but I guess I could have picked one of the Thai or ChiCom gals that I rolled across while I was down there...

Hmmm. Right-wing Southern girls eh? Phwoar. I think I need a cold shower.

Are we talking Klansmen's daughters, or is that just going on in my head?

Before anyone asks, I hate Klansmen. If any of you are one, pop round and say hello sometime. Make sure you wear the robes. I'd tell you what would happen next, but I'd hate to spoil the surprise.

• 1 month later...

Archived