Any airsofter from Singapore?

up2wind

Hello pples,

I'm a noob in airsoft stuff. Just found out abt this game just a few nights ago.(know many played this game for decades). Was wondering whether is there anyone from Singapore playing this? Cause i had nv heard of tis games b4.

I have played similar wargames in army. Really amazed that some of u actually bought so much gears and equipment. Mine was all given free from Singapore Arm Forces. I had been serving in army for 2 1/2 years. 12 1/2 years more to go till i'm officially declare retired.

Anyone knows whether which country which is nearest to Singapore that have this games and holds competition?

Any mates from hongkong got teams open up for recruitment?

Btw my msn messenger is up2wind@hotmail.com . Would love to chat move abt airsoft.

Thanks

Hey, I'm from Malaysia, studied and stayed in Singapore though, until about 2 years ago, when I came to England. As far as I know, airsoft is illegal in Singapore. I think its more the replica gun bit rather than what it shoots. Seem to remember hearing some people playing in Malaysia, with rifles that are mini, or 80% size(ie. not replicas). Don't take my word for it though, I'm really not sure.

Not sure about the nearest country that does airsoft though, never had to find out myself. Will be quite a hassle to play in another country though, you'll have to find somewhere to store your kit there.

ps. Just a gentle reminder, spell out your words. Your post is not that bad, but text speak is against forum rules, and difficult to read. Posting in gramatically correct English will make your stay here more enjoyable. ;)

Jet

Hello people,

I'm a noob in airsoft stuff. Just found out about this game just a few nights ago.(know many played this game for decades). Was wondering whether is there anyone from Singapore playing this? Cause i had never heard of this game before.

I had played similar wargames in army. Really amazed that some of u actually bought so much gears and equipment. Mine was all given free from Singapore Arm Forces. I had been serving in army for 2 1/2 years. 12 1/2 years more to go till i'm officially declare retired.

Anyone knows whether which country which is nearest to Singapore that have this games and holds competition?

Any mates from hongkong got teams open up for recruitment?

By the way, my msn messenger is up2wind@hotmail.com . Would love to chat move abt airsoft.

Thanks

I apology, will spell in full for all the words, thanks for the advise jet.

Archived