hi all im pete i was in the cadets for 3 years (that explains the name for you) im new to airsoft but i have allready got my first AEG and im hoping to get a new one soon. i live in essex so if theres any one who lives around drop me a line and il talk. im hoping to make some friends on this site who will want to talk about airsoft wiv me (all my friends are sick of me talking about it)

if you have any tips for the new guy plz tell me

thx all

Well enjoy your stay, look around, become SMRT, and please, dont feed the Havoc.

Seriously, people around here are happy to help, but if people keep asking "WHAT AM BESTEST GUN FOR TEH N00B LOL!" Youll be getting a swift kick in the *albartroth*. If you ask intellegent questions like: Im considering a Phantom CIRAS, If you could at all help, what makes it so good for a replica and can I expect the same relative amount of dextarity in the cordura as the real one, besides the drag handle and blowout system?"

ask the smae kinds of questions as the latter and youll be doing just fine.

PS, dont spam....you do and youll get something different that a boot up your *albartroth*...(a banning derr...)

i live in colchester in the middle of no where...well theres a small woodland that me and my m8s normally go and have a few battles but nothing big just with spring guns. don't worry i wont ask the stupid question of "what gun is the best" because i know i will get my *albatross* kicked by some one lol. however i would like to some good places to go for a proper airsoft game with some people.

by the way whats the Havoc??

i live in colchester in the middle of no where...well theres a small woodland that me and my m8s normally go and have a few battles but nothing big just with spring guns. don't worry i wont ask the stupid question of "what gun is the best" because i know i will get my *albatross* kicked by some one lol. however i would like to some good places to go for a proper airsoft game with some people.

by the way whats the Havoc??

:D havoc, .. a respected member here.

Although a Geardo to heart.

(Geardo = someone who purchases Authentic military gear to look like a soldier of either America or Britain, .. or a Forgein country of their choice)

hi all im pete i was in the cadets for 3 years (that explains the name for you) im new to airsoft but i have allready got my first AEG and im hoping to get a new one soon. i live in essex so if theres any one who lives around drop me a line and il talk. im hoping to make some friends on this site who will want to talk about airsoft wiv me (all my friends are sick of me talking about it)

if you have any tips for the new guy plz tell me

thx all

Hi LCP Barber, i'm LCP GR LIM from Singapore. Nice to see you around. i'm 100% noob in airsoft too and i did not own any AEG guns. Sad to said in my country it was illegal to participate in any Airsoft activities. (In terms of jail sentence). Been serving for 2 1/2 years in army. Anything fun in Essex? Never been to uk before.

Good for you, could saves money for some equipments/ accessories. All you have to do is get a gun and start playing. lol

:D havoc, .. a respected member here.

Only by the weak minded and simple. :P

Its not illegal if its private land. ;)

It is actually, you get done for trespass with a firearm if they catch you. If you own the land or if you have the landowners permission, then its legal.

Welcome to Arnies, have fun and feel free to come into the chatroom if you're bored. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived