Noooooob!11!onetyeleven!1xxorz

yoda2031

Hi, i'm new to airsoft (though I have a lot of "experience" in video games :P)

I've not bought any guns as of yet, just waiting to see if this new job comes through.

I've planned out what I'm GOING to buy though, and it goes something like this (chronological order):

2*Glock 23 by KJ Works (Darn, they cheap) + 2*spare std mag

1*M15A4 Carbine/Tac. Carbine by Classic Army (or the ICS M4) with accessories, spare hi-cap mags, etc.

1*protection suit (BAS mostly, with face mask from AA)

Possibly 1*MP5 by whoever seems best (probably TM)

Accessories/Spares for the guns listed above.

My budget is large (should the job come through), so i should get the first three items fairly soon, and the MP5 will follow soon after (VCR bill has shaken my chrono-ing somewhat).

I live in Gloucestershire, so my nearest sites are Dragon Valley, Spectre Wargames and BlackOps. Nearest forum member is Casey_Cole (Lives about 1/4 mile away). Style is unknown, first skirmish April 30th with casey.

That's just about me...

Oh, and I hate Apple Macs, which is ironic because my job (should i get it) will be to repair them.

There we go, now I leave it to the forums to flame/spam/gremlin this thread to dust, or just leave kind feedback (I'm looking at GR and CC for the kind feedback :P)

-yod4

Well the title is not all that appealing.

Anyways, .. welcome to the Forums im N_R and my brother is Sniper_Boi.

To start off read the reviews on each gun you were looking at, it may save you a few quid if you do.

Oh and search before asking some questions, as most have been answerd.

Hey fully recommend getting the ICS MP5A4, its reliable with a good build and decent FPS. It's slightly more expensive than the TM one, but in the end you'll thank me for telling to you buy it.

The CAM15/a4 is brilliant too, tho I'd recommend the carbine with the solid stock as you can buy a large battery with it. No changing batteries through the middle of a game.

Welcome to the forums and good luck destroying.... sorry fixing the hated macs!

Welcome to the forums.

That red button up there labeled "Search" is your friend. Get to know it well :)

what he said.

Stupid questions=:gun2:

good questions= :gun:

you like good questions. Now have at it.

Hey fully recommend getting the ICS MP5A4, its reliable with a good build and decent FPS. It's slightly more expensive than the TM one, but in the end you'll thank me for telling to you buy it.

Dont listen to him....ICS MP5s are some of the worst airsoft guns out there for AEGs. The M4 versions are good, but those MP5s break down faster than Courtney Love with Alcohol.

you like good questions.  Now have at it.

Dont listen to him....ICS MP5s are some of the worst airsoft guns out there for AEGs.  The M4 versions are good, but those MP5s break down faster than Courtney Love with Alcohol.

Mate with no intention of starting a flame war, I've used the ICS MP5A4 for about 4 months with no problems. Its more reliable than most AEG's I've seen and the guy who bought it off me hasn't had a problem with it a year on and its his primary weapon.

Mate with no intention of starting a flame war, I've used the ICS MP5A4 for about 4 months with no problems.  Its more reliable than most AEG's I've seen and the guy who bought it off me hasn't had a problem with it a year on and its his primary weapon.

To bring the thread back on topic...

Thanks for the welcome guys, the title was just a joke really...

If you recommend the ICS MP5A4, then that's what i'll buy. If I buy it and it's not to my liking then i'll <sarcasm> start a flame thread against you and neg rep you 'til you're blue in the face </sarcasm>

or, i'll just say that it's not to my taste and move on since it's not that important anyway (the mp5 will only be a "back-up" in case my rifle is out of action when i want to go skirmishing)

-Peace out-

what he said.

Stupid questions=:gun2:

good questions=  :gun:

you like good questions.  Now have at it.

Dont listen to him....ICS MP5s are some of the worst airsoft guns out there for AEGs.  The M4 versions are good, but those MP5s break down faster than Courtney Love with Alcohol.

Are you happy knowing you have contributed no more than nonsense?

Do not listen to him. Considering the VCR bill you will want to get guns that last internally and externally. Therefore an ics mp5a4 would be an awsome choice of mp5.

No one got the joke in the title. :(

I didn't. :(

However, my mate who's stood behind me did, and he assures me it was quite witty so well done. :) (Kind of a ######-take of noobs typing or something?)

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

"Thanks for the welcome guys, the title was just a joke really...

If you recommend the ICS MP5A4, then that's what i'll buy. If I buy it and it's not to my liking then i'll <sarcasm> start a flame thread against you and neg rep you 'til you're blue in the face </sarcasm>"

For that you will need 50 posts so ha :P

Well, here's one more toward the fifty :P

Yeah, the joke may have been beyond some of the less computer-addicted, so...

Tell your mate thanks though :)

good internals and externals on the ICS MP5 makes it sound like a gun i'm becoming more and more interested in...

The job people said they'd get back to me sometime this week (that's last saturday-today) and they haven't yet, so i'm kind of hoping that means it's good news, though doubting that it does mean that... :(

-Yod4

Hehe great title :P .

Anyway, the ICS MP5 is great as long as it's the newer one (version 3 if I am correct)

I would reccomend you get it.

Lucky you has a job. Stupid american child labor law bs says I can't get a job because I'm not old enough :angry: .

Anyway, hello

Hi there, yeah i'm 16 now so i can get a decent job. I'm going back into education next year, but for now i've got a bunch of spare time and it's only logical to make some extra dosh with it :D

Still waiting on a headsup from the company though... they should've got back to me by now...

• 1 month later...
Hi there, yeah i'm 16 now so i can get a decent job.  I'm going back into education next year, but for now i've got a bunch of spare time and it's only logical to make some extra dosh with it :D 

Still waiting on a headsup from the company though... they should've got back to me by now...

Yeah, i didn't get the job :( guess it's more hunting for me then! but not the good kind with rifles and deer :P

Well, looks worryingly like i won't have enough cash before the VCR bill comes into play, if it does, but i'm still going to hold out for it :)

Anyone here who owns airsoft guns bought with their parents money:

lucky gits, my parents are more skint than me :(:(:(

anyway, on that bombshell! -peace out!-

Yeah, i didn't get the job :( guess it's more hunting for me then! but not the good kind with rifles and deer :P

Well, looks worryingly like i won't have enough cash before the VCR bill comes into play, if it does, but i'm still going to hold out for it :)

Anyone here who owns airsoft guns bought with their parents money:

lucky gits, my parents are more skint than me :(:(:(

anyway, on that bombshell! -peace out!-

Good luck with looking for a job mate. :)

Hmm. Sucks.

Well mate - I am getting a TM MP5 A4 off the forums ATM - so if you want to borrow that for a weekend or buy it over a period of time then feel free too get in touch - I need to speak to you about some music anyway.

CC

Archived