Temporarily Closing Down

Gene

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well only if they wipe the database (or large chunks of it).... then we'll all have to sign up again but that would make most people p**s off to another forum.

I don't mind loosing my PMs (but again I can't see how/why they'd get lost).

BTW this "temporary shutdown" needs to go on the homepage.

Hi guys.

I'm a regular poster on the zeroin forums, it is ok, but it is going down hill, very quickly. You cannot talk about any other airsoft shop, so be careful. I'm not gonna say names, but some of the mods are way over zealous. You cannot talk about arnies or ukan etc.

I would avoid, its going downhill.

Cheers.

I would be interested in finding out how much disk space and bandwidth the site uses per month. I may be able to provide an alternative hosting solution for either the future or whilst the niggles are being sorted out on Ivery's server.

If you read this Ivery (or someone can pass the information along to him) then please e-mail me at gazchap -[AT]- gmail -[DOT]- com if this is something that may be of help.

Hi guys, sorry i couldn't be more comforting in my intial post. I was right in school and my lecture was *just* starting.

Don't fret, Arnie's will come back, but the trouble it's been having have been trouble for everyone too.

We'll get this sorted and come back better than ever.

Archived