Metal Gear Solid fans only

Sledge

Man, I JUST found this since I've been busy with work and all...

We may not know each other that much, but even still...damn you, Sledge. Now I have to find ways of making 'All Your Base' nearly as funny...By the way, I've updated a bit too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, it's a linux machine. All the monitors have a split connection, so she sees what we see. BTW, of all the good quotes from NGE, couldn't you find something better than the one in your sig?

• 1 month later...

I knew it all along...

1151372559_revolver.jpg

You are Revolver Ocelot, you miserable jerk. Perhaps the most deadly man in the world, you wear spurs and carry revolvers. You suffer from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder, which you try to medicate. You delight in torturing captives and team mates. You're playing the long game. Its uncertain where your loyalties really lay, and you endeavour to keep it mysterious.You should have died a long time ago, and more recently, and a few other times too. You have a nasty habit of survival, but youll get yours someday.

Take the Last Days Of FOXHOUD test.

:zorro:

Bit surprised at this one.

1151372415_vulcan.jpg

You are Vulcan Raven, the chaingun-wielding shaman of the Foxhound unit. You are so massive you use the gun from a fighter jet as your sidearm. You can communicate with nature and understand mystical powers. You believe strongly in a natural order of things in the world, and get upset when this is interrupted, like when the dead dont stay dead, for example. You are distrustful of science and technology. The other Foxhound members exasperate you.

And no, the gun isnt some kind of surrogate phallus.

You will die in a cold room, and your corpse will be eaten by ravens. Talk as much mystical stuff as you like, but youre gonna be frozen carrion.

1151372610_liquid.jpg

You are Liquid Snake, Foxhounds brand new point man. You are supposed to be an amnesiac uber-baddass, but you seem like a confused moron. A clone of the worlds greatest soldier, but not the only one. You have a lot to live up to, but your recovery is complicated by hosting the spirit of your dead clone-father (however that works).

You will die at the hands of your clone-brother (again, however that works). You aspire to greatness, but end up as Abel to your fellow clones Cain.

Curse that Solid Snake and his Dominant Genes!

1151378927_sniper.jpg

You are Sniper Wolf, or is it Zniper Volf? Nobody knows where your accent comes from, and you arent saying. You are Foxhounds sharpshooter. As the only woman in the core unit, you find yourself confused by their idiotic games (your face is idiotic, your mother is idiotic). You get fixated on your targets after watching them for weeks, then you, well, shoot them in the face.

You will die after being out-sniped by the clone of the man you idolize. Hows that for a coincidence?

You are Psycho Mantis, Foxhounds master of telepathy and psychokinetic powers. You hate all of these idiots, but you cant just up and kill them, or can you Maybe you should. You dont have to be very nice to them, regardless.

You will die after being owned by some gunman who figures out how to hide his thoughts from you, or something, in retrospect it doesnt make much sense, but youre dead anyways, so who cares?

Archived