Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledge

Metal Gear Solid fans only

Couple of weeks ago, I found The Last Days of FOXHOUND. At first, I thought it was amusing, but nothing special. However, after reading the first few strips, I'm hooked. I went through about 200 of them in one night. My life is now an empty, meaningless husk of a shell as I wait, crack addict-like, for my next fix. Please, if you are a fan of MGS, read it. I want to drag you down with me.

:zorro:

What the-arrrrgh the vortex of metal gear solidness has got me help aaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Hate you Sledge. Look out for suspicious moving cardboard boxes.

I'm not so much a non-believer, I'm more just someone who doesn't have the skill to play anything that's at all complicated. I know bits and pieces of the storylines from watching my brother play MGS 1 and 2 though.

sledge, i hate you.

even though i've never owned, or played the games, i've watched my mate pay them enough to work out the main story.

again, i hate you. its so fantastically annoying!

I'm not so much a non-believer, I'm more just someone who doesn't have the skill to play anything that's at all complicated. I know bits and pieces of the storylines from watching my brother play MGS 1 and 2 though.

Looks like he's going to go through all of MGS3 now. You may want to make your brother play that now. :D

You say that, but will your resolve hold, or will you crack and start refreshing the page constantly in the hope something new has been added?

Hey, the paint on my F5 key is wearing off...

:zorro:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.