Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledge

Metal Gear Solid fans only

Ta sledge i cant stop reading these.

At least theres a cronic backstabbing disorder inhailer now because using that cream on the go just isnt practical.

"Meeeeeeoooooowwwww"

Mantis: Ok, but this is the last time

*rewinds Ocelot's memory*

"Meeeeeeoooooowwwww"

Nice one sledge! i jst finished reading... whens the next page due?.. anyways, a +1 for hours of quality entertainment! i think this should be published into propper comic books!! :D

Nice one sledge! i jst finished reading... whens the next page due?.. anyways, a +1 for hours of quality entertainment! i think this should be published into propper comic books!! :D

I've never managed to play the game and I still think this is priceless :D

If thats the case, buy if from ebay, it is definatly one of the best. Scripted, the game has good dialogue. gameplay is nice, graphics are a little old. But Definatly one of the games I will play in the enar future, even though I've finished it so many times.

If thats the case, buy if from ebay, it is definatly one of the best. Scripted, the game has good dialogue. gameplay is nice, graphics are a little old. But Definatly one of the games I will play in the enar future, even though I've finished it so many times.

Getting a hold of it isn't a problem, I could do that very easily if I wished. The fact that I haven't got the slightest skill when using a game with a complicated system of controls is something of a stumbling block.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.