Greetings from a US airsofter in Afghanistan

Hokus Pokus

Hello everyone. I have been into airsofting since 2001, and an active member of the Airsoft Players forums (under a different name) until recently since almost everyone seems to have finished the migration over here, to Arnies. I've been a fan of Arnies ever since I found it for the current news and articles. I got enough airsoft forum over at ASP until recently, so now I'm here.

I'm an active duty US Marine, only deployment right now to Afghanistan. I'm an 0311, Infantry Rifleman. Fantastic, eh? Hehe. I'm a bit more level-headed and less self-loving than most Marines, so don't apply the general stereotype to me.

My friends tease me that I'm on a mission to own every gun ever made. I used to buy and sell airsoft like a bodily function. Thanks to my new income, I now no longer have to sell them :D

Anyway, I know Arnies is a great community and I look forward to posting here more often, especially from home, hehe.

Cheers.

Archived