• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Something I did a long time ago for references etc:

ASrender6.jpg

VSSnewrender5.jpg

I made this before I had proper references, I could do a better job now but I can't be arsed :)

I mostly make aircraft and other vehicles for game mods (Operation Flashpoint to be specific).. weapons aren't my cup of tea..

Something I did a long time ago for references etc:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW200/ASrender6.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a345/FW2...Snewrender5.jpg

I made this before I had proper references, I could do a better job now but I can't be arsed :)

I mostly make aircraft and other vehicles for game mods (Operation Flashpoint to be specific).. weapons aren't my cup of tea..

VS Val and VSS Vintorez? Looking good! :D

I Will be texturing them, as im going to use them in my FMP at Uni this year, but ive gota go work in couple of hours so dont have time to do it now, probably going to start to texture the L96 tomorrow morning as it will be the easiest, then do the 36C on thursday. but ive got other uni work to do as well, which take piority.

edit:

Lol why not ;)

g36ingame8bf.jpg

Is that Tuddenham? Looks like building 12.

• 1 month later...

FAL after we put it into the game:

t34.jpg

Render:

fal.jpg

FNC after I textures it:

FNC.jpg

SA-80 with my texture

sa80.jpg

M12 model by Brandon, texture by me:

m12.jpg

I wasn't so into with guns back then, nor they did they make Guarder kits so a lot of them are very inaccurate. Some day I have to remake all of these.

Edited by thegunrunner

hey, could one of you guys maybe do a small tutorial on how to create say, a glock 17 in a decent moddeling program? ive been through about 4 of them and i either cant stand it or they never allow me to save (trials, cant afford full version just yet) could you possibly link me to the one you use and a tut for a glock17? oh and ive tried the trial of Cinema 4D, its ok but i cant save anything so its kinda pointless.