Greetings from Russia

iozjik

Good day! Sorry for my English - it's not my native language, so i may misspell or use wrong grammar :flamed:

I play airsoft (strikeball we call it here in Russia) since 2004, but skirmished with airsoft weapon since 1999. My team try to reconstruct F.A.R (Cuba). So, i'd like to hear about people also interested in this topic.

My favorite weapon is CETME mod "c". I converted it from G3 SG\1. She is full-metal and wood only (no plastic, heavy and sturdy). Now i look for CETME mags - too hard to find them in Russia.

Other weapon:

Ex: P90, P90TR, MP5K, KWC Desert Eagle, KWC P99, G3 SG\1 (metal body, ris and other stuff 7.5 kg :D), SPAS 12. (and 4 bags of china-made cheap springs :D )

Now: CETME mod "c", MP7A1, Glock 18c aep, KWC Beretta 92, KWC P99, KJW Luger P08.

Wait for: M712 carbine :rolleyes:

None of my weapons meet my team standards :)

Yes, i do not have any AK.

They do not feel like a real weapon - i remember my 74 in army, and no AK feels like it. And, i too like CETME/G3's :P

Thanks for advising me to wear glasses. Already do this :wide-eyed: And wear bullet-proof west and helmet too :rolleyes:

Aw, somebody already beat me to making a stupid "in Soviet Russia" joke.

Ah, well.

It's always interesting to hear the perspective of airsofters from all over the place on the globe. Sort of interesting that you guys are building a Cuban unit - Over here, people would be more of the persuasion of "Cuban unit? Who cares about the Cubans? Let's build a Russian unit!"

Heh.

So, it's good to meet you.

Archived