P90RD Windage adjustment part

ColDaz

Hi,

At a recent game the windage adjustment part (like a small allen key screw and a part like a washer with two slits) which is part 14 on page 8 of the TM P90RD manual, and part 'P90-7' on page 21 came loose and went missing somewhere on the site.

I had a quick look but by the time I had noticed it missing I had been over about half a mile of area and up and down buildings etc, so didn't find it.

Does anyone happen to know anywhere I might be able to get hold of this part? I've tried virtually all of the UK retailers I can think of, but most just say that the gun is no longer in production so parts will be hard to trace.

If not, does anyone know where I might be able to get the part manufactured? Perhaps one of you lot are into metal work?

Thanks for any help whatsoever as missing this part makes the sight useless, and it is both the first proper AEG I owned, and also my favourite.

Daz

Daz, to replace the adjustment tool that went onto the wrench you might want to contact this guy: http://forums.ukairsoft.net/member.php?s=&...nfo&userid=3539

When I was working out a deal with him I mentioned not having the wrench or adjustment tool and he made an adjustment tool out of epoxy for me. He also makes some really awesome shields out of acrylic for a small fee that fit over the RDS and protect the lenses and battery cover.

Send me a PM. I have some of the screws, and will be getting a bunch more.

When you say screws, do you mean the wrench/screwdriver or the screws used to mount the red dot?

I'm looking for the wrench as the P90 RDS I got didn't come with them.

Archived