*fruitcaging* CityLink!

MDK_Marshal

Never had any problems with them til today, they delivered my Aim M4, complete with snapped outer barrel.

The bit where the outer barrel attaches to the inner barrel was snapped off and cracked, it's a pretty thick piece and must've taken some force to do so it's either been dropped or thrown into the back of the van. Or taken out and dropped front first.

Can't be pestered to send it back and i'll probably replace it with a metal part at some point anyway, so i've epoxyed it.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread back but I'm having problems with Parceline at the moment. I ordered some safety glasses and BBs from Airsoft Warehouse which I need for Sunday.

Airsoft Warehouse did very well and managed to get my order posted quickly but unfortunately I was out when they tried to deliver it today.

Now I have been given 3 options.

Firstly I can wait until Monday when they redeliver it, but this is both too late and stupid as I will be out again.

Secondly I can pay them £5-£10 to deliver my parcel tomorrow but I can't afford that (on a tight budget in the run up to Vortex).

The third option sounded great, I can go and collect it from the depot but I found that as it is in the truck I can only collect it today between 19:00 and 19:30 which I can't do. So I thought I'd pick it up tomorrow.

WHY CAN I NOT PICK SOMETHING UP FROM THE DEPOT WHEN IT IS CLEARLY OPEN AS I CAN PAY THEM £10 TO DELIVER TO ME ON THAT DAY?

I found a cunning way around the 'not in' to take receipt of deliveries. I now get all my stuff delivered to work! The only provision is that my boss gets a go, I sometimes have to take toys away from him. He seems to have a want to shoot his employees!

UPS have failed to get me a package in express delivery to me from america.

They promised 3 days. It's been 3 Weeks.

:headbutt:

Worrying, my Strider is coming by 'Express' delivery... :unsure:

UPS were sh*te this week, too. They apparently tried to deliver something on Wednesday, but didn't know where our house was, despite having had the same problem twice before. You'd have thought they'd have it in a database by now, surely?

So we ring up, give directions, and then find out that they have the wrong phone number - they tried it, but get a fax machine tone. This probably because that's our frickin' FAX NUMBER. We give them the right phone number, and tell them to deliver it tomorrow, which they agree to. We tell them NOT to deliver it later on that day, as there'd be no-one in to receive it.

Later that day, I come home to find a UPS 'attempted delivery' card wedged in the door... :rolleyes:

So Thursday rolls around. My dad's in all day, and no-one turns up. The door is WIDE OPEN, and the CAR IS IN THE DRIVEWAY. He goes to the door at about 2pm, and there's a UPS card, just thrown through the door, lying on the floor. We ring up again, and are told that the delivery driver thought we were out. Nice use of common sense there. We ask why the guy didn't ring. He explains that he tried to ring, but got a fax machine rather than a phone. Why? Because they were still trying to ring the sodding fax number. What a complete bunch of retards. Anyway, we tell them to try delivery again tomorrow, and if that fails, to shove it in a sodding postbox with 'PAY ON DELIVERY' written on the front. They decline the latter offer, claiming that they can't do that. At least I'd get it that way, right?

So Friday comes, and they FINALLY manage to deliver it, and almost on time. Lucky really, since they don't actually deliver on Saturday, which is p*ss-poor in itself. You can't even pay extra for Saturday delivery like you can with Porcine Fart.

Archived