1stly thanks to all keeping arnies up.

after you did what ever it is you did im getting several difficulties with the forums,

1 it doesnt show any post having been made after the 20th/4/06 on the main forum but they do show up in the sub forums

2 even at slack times and when im the only user in the sub forum i cant open posts, on a broad band conection. it just goes back to the sub forum screen

Yeah i have been having similar problems. Also when i post this message pops up:"There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here". and the thread dose not get bumped and it dose not say i was the last poster.

Edited by Evert 72

I noticed this myself, i think to close the sitedown for a while to sort out all the issues is the best bet.

The recent thread regarding connection limits mentions people opening multiple threads at the same time resulting in a system crash. Thats a fair point but what makes it worse is that as the site is down for a duration due to reboot etc then as soon as its up again everyone rushes to check all their threads resulting in you guessed it, another crash.

Bit of a catch 22 situation ?

Edited by tiff_lee