[For Sale] Shoei MG42 (Complete Set)

Hetzer

Greetings!

I have decided to sell my Shoei MG42 to put some money aside for upcoming expenses. Since it is my only HP-powered airsoft gun, I am also going to sell my HP rack here.

The Shoei MG42 has been upgraded with a custom made pad for extended durability (as Gordak described in his famous MG42 upgrading article), which can be removed in a minute if the user wants it to be. The pad does not weaken the extreme recoil of this toy, so I would suggest the buyer to keep it in. In addition to this, I have exchanged the charging handle with a real steel MG42 one. If you want to use a custom built MG3 drum with the MG42, this will also be no problem since I will include an MG3 feeding tray and an empty drum, ready for modification according to Gordaks article.

I guess I don't have to say much about the power output of this classic gun. I'd say you could easily fire at triple the forum limit (if you wanted to do so - for whatever purpose) without damaging the MG42 in any way. Im not going to write any more details about the toygun, you can take a look at the various reviews or the video review on www.scaar.at if you need any more information. Of course I am also available for all your questions regarding the Shoei MG42.

I have split all the available products into two sets:

1.: The "Gun" set includes (RP ~ 2150 Euro):

1x Shoei Mg42 (including bipod & magazine) - RP ~ 2000 Euro

1x MG42 cocking handle - RP ~ 50 Euro

1x MG3 feeding tray - RP ~ 50 Euro

1x MG3 drum magazine - RP ~ 25 Euro

2.: The "Rack" set includes (RP ~ 700-1000 Euro):

1x 1.1 litre 4500 HPA PTD rack

1x Air America Armageddon regulator

1x Faber 18 litre storage bottle

1x Filling bridge

1x 6mm PVC hose

I am asking for:

2000 Euro for both sets shipped to anywhere in Europe

1700 Euro for the "Gun" set shipped to anywhere in Europe

450 Euro for the "Rack" set shipped to anywhere in Europe

If you are living outside of Europe and are interested in buying the set(s), I'm sure we can figure something out in terms of shipping.

Further information:

I am shipping to everywhere, as long as now laws in the receiver's country are violated. My home country is Austria, from where the package will be sent.

You can contact me via PM or on this thread.

mgn-mg42.jpg

Thanks for your attention,

Hetzer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm going to keep the sale open one or two more days, so the other interested players are kindly asked to decide about their bidding amount now. :)

Just to let you know, it's too late now: MG-42 has found a new home in Poland.

Archived