n00b with springers

bigfish312

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bwahahaha.....

I remember being like that, the good old springer days, before I knew that DECENT guns existed.

Personaly, I'm glad I left that bit of my past where it belongs - in teh apst. Cheap-*albatross* springers are okay for a couple of fun games (Ala, ArnieGeddon!!), but should otherwise be destroyed on sight. Or something.

do all americans say fulleye automatic?.. yeah hes a bit erm... one of those people who are like: yeah this is a kitty kat something machine gun!!! yeah badass!! :huh:

No, not all, it depends on where he's from, there's quite a few accents over here you know.

He doen't know any better, that's what the cheapo airsoft companies call the gun, he isn't making it up.

What is he doing wrong that warrants this flaming? Are you guys paintballers? ASCUK?

someone should invite him to a game with his 50fps guns and own him with an m249 or even better a DEAGLE!

that would indeed be nice..

lack of eye protection a big no-no in this methinks...

oh and to the thread starter its PROUD..

pete

I think thats just to make sure he is fully in shot.

And yea W_T is right, don't be too hard on him, he isn't doing anything wrong.

I'm not trying to be hard on him, but I'm sure he could get himself in the shot completely yet shoulder the gun properly. Even though it's an airsoft gun, and leaning back like that isn't a big deal, you're not supposed to with real guns.

The seond sentance wasn't realy aimed at you Tripod :), more the starter of the thread.

Oh and melon fish, WHY? should someone take him on with a proper AEG. It would be like someone with a Vulcan minigun laughing at you for only having normal AEGs and saying he should take you on with it to show you what real airsofting is.

A better idea would be take him down to your local site and show him that airsoft does exist rather than ridiculing him because he doesn't know.

someone should invite him to a game with his 50fps guns and own him with an m249 or even better a DEAGLE!

that would indeed be nice..

Why? That's a bit cruel.

It's like if I had a M134a and I uber-raped your entire house (with you inside) from afar with 6000 7.62's a minute because you didn't know about miniguns.

Archived