n00b with springers

bigfish312

I don't know about the others, but airsoftdude is just trying to jump on the bandwagon, and try to get out of the kids table.

These flames are pointless, he did nothing wrong. He made a video, that's it. He didn't run around acting al "matrix" with his full metal springer, he didn't shoot at his sister without telling her, or her wearing eye protection. He didn't play "FBI" with his friends. He was showing off his guns that he thought were cool. He doesn't know any better, he doesn't know that any better ones exist. Instead of flaming him, why don't one of you be the better person, and tell him there are better airsoft guns, and a  Friendly (currently I use that term very lightly) community that welcomes new players. But since you guys were never newbies, maybe you should just keep going.

Okay, so how could you make a phycological proflile from a single post? If I state my opinion on this topic over the internet makes me someone who is trying to "Get out of the kids table?" :mellow: All I stated was that the reason that people were making fun of him was his attitude. I would have made fun of him if he was doing the same thing with CA's or TM's. The airsoft community does welcome new players to a certain extent, but we can only take in so much dumb-assery.... Rather than having fun(at least is appears so...) he pretend that he is soldier.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*beep*, I had better warn all the guys down at my local skirmish site that pretending to be a soldier isn't fun.

No, you interpreted that wrong, partly my fault. He is acting gung ho, I know every thing, grungy nam vet, tougher than your moms tits soldier. When he is like 16. He is trying to take airsoft and turn it into a real firefight...

wow I must say thats like a mirror to a year ago. Me and my spring g36c to my r6 T-T It will soon happen to him, a little arms race and hopefully like me in a bit his CA will be in the mail!

Yeah I remember when We had an arms race... I Had th ebest AEG for a while, it packed a punch and for £40 it wasn't bad,

Then Someone got the FA-MAS clone... Then Lu got a freaking TM PSG1 and Ruled us all,...

The arms race... Funnny time that...

Archived