Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

settle down beav...err... chrome beretta, settle down :D

nice M4 white feather :D did you paint the lower receiver yourself? looks cool like that :)

i've actually cracked down, myself to , and ordered (just like 2 minutes ago :beer: ) myself a G&P OD Crane stock :)

Now only to figure out if i can somehow switch that odd looking connector with the same one as my TM gearbox, or if i'm still stuck with a battery bag lol :P

Edited by sturgis
nice M4 white feather :D did you paint the lower receiver yourself? looks cool like that :)

the lower is painted with duracoat, but i couldnt get anymore so i just painted the sebone rail with krylon khaki. I just picked up another dark earth colored magpul rail panel and 9x dark earth mag pulls. :)

Wargod, whats different about the airsoft surgeon g&p m4's?

Also, whats up with the stock on your gun, it looks terrible.  Is that the stock the gun game with?  Btw, you might want to tighten down the castle nut on the buffer tube.

Its preupgraded and i got a great deal on it, I always wanted a simple gun without too much bells and whistles. Its an LE stock and its the way I like it

Update on my M15A2 Delta H-BAR 'Cheap as Chips' semi-project.

003copy.jpg

Added:

Scope rail (thanks to an Arnies user who's name I cant recall :rolleyes: )

TASCO 3-9x40 scope

G&P M16VN magazine (just didnt look right with 30rd mags)

Internal (thanks to all the help Ive received from Arnies members!):

Prometheus 6.04 tightbore barrel

Systema hop unit

Systema hop rubber

Guarder nozzle

First Factory STRIKE Chamber

Lots of Lithium grease ;) (it was practically dry inside :o )

Got but not yet fitted:

Cherokee DELTA Cheekpiece (having issues with stripped threads... :rolleyes: )

Wait... you asked WGC shop to build that and they did? How much did that cost? (I'm expecting an obscenely large number based solely on the fact that there's a $300 stock on that gun.)

Yeh it was pretty expensive (close to two grand) .. but love is priceless. I'll post more pics in a few days, once its complete.