Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Souske, your piece looks like its hard to handle, what with the masterkey and all. Where do you position your hand in the front?

He doesnt. He holds it one handed out at arms length because he must be a manly man with such a weapon as that! ;)

Seriously though...Nice gun.

H&K

Thanks for the comments all.

Batou, the masterkey is mostly for looks and occasional plinking, as I don't take it out to skirmishes (too bulky), unless I can find a really good indoor CQB scenarios to "use" it (though unlikely). The masterkey itself weighs in close to 10 pounds, so it's very unpractical to use in long skirmishes.

bertherkjoil, the rear sites were custom made by me. I used my old UHC MP5's diopter sites and fabricated them onto a weaver scope ring.

Thanks dagger.

I finished the finish on the RIS rail covers and the suppressor (complete with sound insulating foam) today. I used a dark gray primer for the color, and buffed it until it had a satin finish to it (as a opposed to an ultra flat look) for a real steel look.

m4sdfull7ax.jpg

DSCN2186.jpg

Ok here is my M4 CQB that i've built together...

It started out as a standard TM M4 but then had a new SR-16 body as the lugs broke on the old one, the front end went and on went this one... If anyone knows the make let me know as i aint got a clue :huh:

ICS Carry handle of my mates got the chop and went on the back behind my Walther RDS and on went the G&G Stubby silencer/suppressor which gets swapped round every now and then for the Vortex flash hider i've got for it.

Next things on the agenda are to get the thing wired up out the back and attach a type of Crane stock to it and to get a longer silencer and run a barrel through it.... not to mention a load of Mid-cap mags for it too.

Hope you like it *AL* aka Lofty

DSCN2186.jpg

Ok here is my M4 CQB that i've built together...

It started out as a standard TM M4 but then had a new SR-16 body as the lugs broke on the old one, the front end went and on went this one... If anyone knows the make let me know as i aint got a clue :huh:

ICS Carry handle of my mates got the chop and went on the back behind my Walther RDS and on went the G&G Stubby silencer/suppressor which gets swapped round every now and then for the Vortex flash hider i've got for it.

Next things on the agenda are to get the thing wired up out the back and attach a type of Crane stock to it and to get a longer silencer and run a barrel through it.... not to mention a load of Mid-cap mags for it too.

Hope you like it *AL* aka Lofty

That there be a sexah gun.

P7060001.jpg

P6260322.jpg

P6280357.jpg

P6280369.jpg

sr15final.jpg

Apologise for the many pictures, but if you're on 56k picture threads really aren't for you anyway :)

Still needs a fair amount of work. Getting a Carrot style grip to balance it out, most likely. Still need the SR-15 front flip up sight.

Edited by squarepusher