Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you larsen, I´m glad you like my pictures

and another one :)

m4recoulres9xp.th.jpg

Hey foukus nice M4 and a funny porsche body what comes next?

A volkswagen or mercedes body :D

And i like the HK M4 versions but mrblah is this a silencer (very short one) or some kind of bulky muzzel?

I wish it would be legal to mount flashlights on guns in germany :angry:

bodycount_bsk,

Wow, that is bazaar. Do you know the cause or reason for this because it could be so easily circumvented with a torch strapped to you helmet or held FBI style under the pistol etc.

hey tommygun, you are right, nobody can lock you up if you hold your surefire with the other hand an illuminate your target, but if you mount the surefire on your gun you get SERIOUS trouble..

I don´t know the reason why, but we have very strange rules in germany... you know its very hard to play airsoft in Germany, you can´t buy your gun everywhere because they have to be tested and marked by a gunsmith and only shoot semi.. and if your gun isn´t tested or shoots fullauto.. the softair is threatet like a real firearm so you could own a TM Ak47 with fullauto or a Real AK47 the german law says its the same..

This sucks very much because you have to buy your guns in germany and you are bound to the prices..

etc etc etc

but altrough its fun :D

Edited by bodycount_bsk
hey tommygun, you are right, nobody can lock you up if you hold your surefire with the other hand an illuminate your target, but if you mount the surefire on your gun you get SERIOUS trouble..

I don´t know the reason why, but we have very strange rules in germany... you know its very hard to play airsoft in Germany, you can´t buy your gun everywhere because they have to be tested and marked by a gunsmith and only shoot semi.. and if your gun isn´t tested or shoots fullauto.. the softair is threatet like a real firearm so you could own a TM Ak47 with fullauto or a Real AK47 the german law says its the same..

This sucks very much because you have to buy your guns in germany and you are bound to the prices..

etc etc etc

but altrough its fun  :D

man that is too bad! thanks for the info

I'm rather ###### that ICS started making Colt recievers...doesn't matter ALL too much, my rifle is spray painted...

Just rather have Colt than Olympic Arms.

Oh well...

: (

Nice pictures everyone, especially you Body count.

Very nice.

yeah mines a fullstock, theres nothing inside there but the barrel, plus all you see is black holes unless you get up realy close

EDIT: ugh the damn thing isnt held in by screws, its being held by pins and i dont think they will come out

they would do that.....

Edited by Tunershark
I'm rather ###### that ICS started making Colt recievers...doesn't matter ALL too much, my rifle is spray painted...

Just rather have Colt than Olympic Arms.

Oh well...

: (

Nice pictures everyone, especially you Body count.

Very nice.

I got mine about 3 days before they ran out :D. Dear god I have a collector's item!

Classic army M14A4 S.P.C DMR(designated Marksman Rifle)

Also pictured is my KWA Glock 17 w/ Z-5 Tac light

Upgrades:

Leapers 5th Gen illuminated Reticle 4X32 Scope

G&P 110rnd VN Mag

Systema M120 Spring

Metal Bushings

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

im probably going to be adding a bipod sooner or later

Edited by Tunershark