Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with going for the M15 CQB again, but I want a FF RAS and add a railed gas block. CA has some minor spec issues with rail heights. Apparently the G&P bodies are quite good, if not some of the best out there (at least in stock AEG form). Also, it comes stock with a rear flip up sight and aimpoint (I'd probably ditch both, but after selling them, the G&P comes out to be a little cheaper than the CA). I think the tappet plate, nozzle, and one of the gears (forgot which) need to be replaced though, as these were mentioned as being problem areas by a few people.

It's the photographer and not the gun. :P

Seriously though, stop whoring your pictures. It makes wallets cry.

Just kidding, of course. ;) Every single one of your photos are wallpaper worthy. Slap a bipod, M3, and DC silencer on your EBR as you'd probably take a better picture than me once I'm finished with my EBR project. ;)

Yeah titielist, more pics of your EBR......Also what DSLR you using?

I alternate between a Canon D10 and a Sony F828.

dave, which M3? Leupold or Aimpoint? If you want I could slap my Mk4 and DC silencer on my EBR and snap some pics for you.

Glad you like my pics, I strive to make you all hate me as much as possible, lol.

Mk4 please. And when did you get a DC silencer? *Jealous*

But yes, pics please. Just remember I wanted to do it first, so I'm not technically copying you. :lol:

Now that I think about it, I think all you'll do is make me feel not worthy once I complete mine. <_< Damn you and your $1000+ scope!

Edited by davedawg123

hmm, i dunno, those MRE systems look odd to me.... the gap between the handgaurd rails and the front rail kinda puts me off of them...

anyways, since i didn't get to do my airsofttrip to the UK this weekend for my bday, because basicly my best friend is an *beep*... but that's another story... :rolleyes:

so beeing bored outta my skull,i started thinkering with my guns today, and decided to try some different setups on them

i pimped up the M4 with most of the bits i have on my SR16, and put a scope on the SR.

IM000352sm.JPG

IM000353sm.JPG

IM000354sm.JPG

I used to use a cut off carry handle back sight on the M4, but now with SR15 flip up sight, i used a TM flip up back sight, as the first took away a clear view through the red dot.

I think i'll keep the SR15 sight on the M4, as i really like it with the nitro gas block, it sits abit lower then on my SR16 wich means i can actually use them with the TM back sight, and get on of these for my SR16 in the future.

IM000356sm.JPG

The G&G sling mount is probably on the most pratical M4 bits i have bought !

I simply love it ! after looking for a good sling, i ended up with the G&P 3point thing on my SR16, and i learned to live with it, not that isµt's a bad sling system, but it not awesome either...

But this thing is way better, and i even use a cheapass sling i got waaaay back in the day when i ordered my first springer MP5 :wide-eyed:

I was thinking of getting one of the bungee sling deals to use with it, but having tried it on with full gear, there is no need for it imho, the cheap *albatross* sling works just as fine !

IM000357sm.JPG

IM000362sm.JPG

IM000363sm.JPG

IM000365sm.JPG

Edited by sturgis
It's the photographer and not the gun. :P

Seriously though, stop whoring your pictures. It makes wallets cry.

Just kidding, of course. ;) Every single one of your photos are wallpaper worthy. Slap a bipod, M3, and DC silencer on your EBR as you'd probably take a better picture than me once I'm finished with my EBR project. ;)

dave, ask and ye shall receiver:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ndpost&p=869087

EDIT: by the way, thanks for all of your praise guys, glad you like my photos and guns. Really.

Edited by Titleist