Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats almost exacetly what I am gonna do when I get my ICS M4, except I'm gonna add a flip up BUIS. Looks great.

Thanks, I have 4 other Armalites that are tricked out and i thought i would just have my M4A1 as standard, for anyone looking for high quality furniture i strongly recomend UTG's furniture.

I'm not that good at IDing things but here goes

Vltor CAS-V free float handguards

KAC style 600m rear BUIS

KAC style MWS M203 Leaf Sight

Eotech 510 or 550, AA batts

PS. that thing looks awefully real because the receiver pins are in the right place except the glints throws me off. and the fact that the the m203 actually screwed onto the CAS-V

Edited by boosterboy
PS. that thing looks awefully real because the receiver pins are in the right place except the glints throws me off. and the fact that the the m203 actually screwed onto the CAS-V

The bolt doesnt look real though. I found it on line somewhere. No idea whose it is, or if its real., But like i said, bolt looks fake.

Hehe, yea, I was wondering when someone would notice that. I baught it from a friend, and he had to find the flash hider. I should get it in about 2 days, along with the afore mentioned mags.

Yeah, I could've put all kinds of junk on it, but somehow, I just prefer the simple, un-raped look.

i got bored

PICT0148.jpg

the scope and bi-pod are borrowed from my g-spec and the suppressor was on the m15 when it still had its original carbine barrel.

there not going to be there long tho as i've got an m203 on order as well as a heat shield foregrip

Quick question: Did the supressor fit onto your barrel threads nicely? My threaded end of my M15 seems to be too big and refuses to accept my silencer or any of my flash hiders (the real reason my above pictures have no flash hiders).

Best of luck!