Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with going for the M15 CQB again, but I want a FF RAS and add a railed gas block. CA has some minor spec issues with rail heights. Apparently the G&P bodies are quite good, if not some of the best out there (at least in stock AEG form). Also, it comes stock with a rear flip up sight and aimpoint (I'd probably ditch both, but after selling them, the G&P comes out to be a little cheaper than the CA). I think the tappet plate, nozzle, and one of the gears (forgot which) need to be replaced though, as these were mentioned as being problem areas by a few people.

The new G&P's(including the CQBR)have the old internal problems fixed. The nozzle, gears and tappet plate are not an issue as before.

And I agree, G&P makes the best guns on the market(second to Systema ;)).

One word: Incredible.

The new G&P's(including the CQBR)have the old internal problems fixed. The nozzle, gears and tappet plate are not an issue as before.

And I agree, G&P makes the best guns on the market(second to Systema ;)).

One word: Incredible.

I own a G&P Colt M4A1 and a G&P CQBR (marine). Im just curious how you know the internal problems were fixed and how might I know if my M4A1 is old or new...

Any info is appreciated

thanks

There's really no way of telling I think. Although I did read an email G&P sent to some guy saying they fixed it. Even if they didn't, tuning up the gearbox is pretty easy and simple, just a matter of switching out a couple parts(if they didn't fix it) and making sure everything moves smoothly(shimming, grease, hop up chamber). Basically on G&P's you should take a look at the internals before even putting a battery in. After that, you'll have yourself an awesome gun that will last quite a while.

You could try emailing G&P (www.gp-web.com), they do a real good job of customer service.

Quick question: Did the supressor fit onto your barrel threads nicely? My threaded end of my M15 seems to be too big and refuses to accept my silencer or any of my flash hiders (the real reason my above pictures have no flash hiders).

Best of luck!

on that barrel it went straight on, on the carbine barrel it took a bit of messing for the threads to line up properly but once they did there were no problems.

No offense to anyone, but does anyone else think PEQ boxes look really bad? I think if you want more battery capacity, get a crane stock, those look sexy.

not me, i think they look nice, especially on CQB'ish M4's. i dont thing they look too good on longer guns though, like SR's

Edited by Tunershark

The ACOG works like a charm, I'll take a picture of the x-hair later, if I'm not too lazy. Basically the vertical line goes all the way top to bottom, with distance counters on it, and the horizontal line is the basic.... well, line :)

My turn :)

5729f15d.jpg

Hardware

----------------

G&P M733 Front End (with TM rings for RIS)

KN QD +/- (uses +) flash hider

ICS 556 QD Supressor

MM RIS (non-9.6 type)

CA Rail Grips

G&P V2 Metal Body - Split type (M4 Type)

G&P Dirt Flap

G&P Reinforced body pins

G&P Pistol Grip

G&P HeatSink

6 MilSpec CNC Billet Alloy. Gearbox (w/ Level 4 ball bearing bushings)

Systema M4 One-P Hop-up

Systema Flat Gears

Systema Genuine Motor

Systema Pinion (X2 reinforced)

ICS Poly-Piston

Systema Area 1000 Piston Head

Systema Low-Resis Switch

Systema Nozzle head

TM SR16 Flip-up Sight

TM Charging Handle

Guarder Soft-type bucking

Prime Buffer Tube Set

Prime Crane Stock

PDI 130%

Mods

--------

- Wiring uses dean connectors (for crane)

- Body has been cut to allow crane wires

- TM M4 barrel has been chopped to M733 length

Edited by revsd5