Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My M4, a mish mash of parts but starting to look a little different, i like it any way :)

gallery_13376_839_349959.jpg

for one second i really thought thats a real gun. well done

(havent been tricked to think that way for ages)

i have alittle bit of suggestions, change to tasco 1.5-3x 26 scope with ARMS mount. then put a SPR flash hider on. then it looks perfect. (may be switch to PRI sights too)

Edited by Tef

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=VFC-MK-M468-01

and

http://www.arco-frecce.com/softair/detail_...sp?Codice=13194

the only 2 places I know of, and redwolf too btw sorry.

Umm there is probably a reason he leaves it stock....maybe because he likes close range battles and doesn't need a whole lot of range...? I dunno going the TM should be a good choice just get a metal body.

I also highly recommend you get a guarder VLTOR stock mod

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...05BK_cat_Stocks

That and a battery back there would make your rifle so nice and well balanced. It wouldn't be front heavy and you wouldn't need a PEQ. Also VLTOR's coupled with SIR systems are getting to be very popular in real steel terms. It's up to you though, good luck.

QUOTE by Tommygunn:

"You are the effin' bafoon. It's an Aimpoint quick release mount!

Try using your keyboard and putting two and two together."

Ok I searched, your right. <_<

Edited by trfo2o

Cheers Tef :) , i really would like a compact magnifying scope for it , ive got a fairly large 6x40

but its a bit much for airsoft, as for the sights , ive only just fitted the Hurricane H&K ones on there

so i wont be losing them just yet ;) , im on the search for a flash hider that i like, im trying to go for

a slightly different look if i can, simple but different, just some sort of MPR that can be switched easily for different roles, i did consider fitting the front end assembly on to my CACQB, so id have the compactness of the crane stock when needed, ill def check that scope out though,cheers again,

jim :)

QUOTE by Tommygunn:

"You are the effin' bafoon. It's an Aimpoint quick release mount!

Try using your keyboard and putting two and two together."

Ok I searched, your right.  <_<

The mount is made by G&P (The replica atleast) I have the same L- Mount.

And for the price, you might as well get a real VLTOR stock, because the Guarder one costs just as much. I have a real vltor, and it fits perfectly on my CA and G&P stock tubes. And i paid 94 dollars for it.

i know it's made by G&P, I have one, I was talking about the real ones. And I thought he should get the guarder stock because he could put a battery in there to balanced the gun out. and you(or anyone else i know) hasn't tried fitting a battery in a real VLTOR stock soooo I don't see why he should get that.

Could you buy this:  and get rid of that low profile L mount please

it would give your rifle such a better look and sight picture  :rolleyes:

The sight picture is actually still pretty good especially since with an AimPoint you have both eyes open. But you're right it would look better mounted higher.

-Soba

Kind of crappy pics, This is my first armalite. Wanted to keep it simple, riced out M4s are not for me at all. TM 16A2, SP 203, heatshield, nothing else.

PICT0292.jpg

PICT0291.jpg

Turned out nice and simple, and I dont see many of them around like mine. Im happy with it ;)

Kind of crappy pics, This is my first armalite.  Wanted to keep it simple, riced out M4s are not for me at all.  TM 16A2, SP 203, heatshield, nothing else.

Turned out nice and simple, and I dont see many of them around like mine.  Im happy with it ;)

Nice simple setup I like it. Not sure that I like the "riced out M4" comment though :P. Next time you take a picture however you might want to get a better back ground than your unmade bed :D .

-Soba