Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Adam and Eve were an awesome rifle with an awesome sight on top of it, then hell yeah :P

Nice looking gun KWP.

Thanks, and as to Adam & Eve: There are even people who like their sight in different positions :D.

Very nice. Is the Serial number for real though?

Pugh.

To my amusement others started speculating about the slightly different tone of the serial number :D. Thanks for the attention guys. Although the tone is real, the number is not.

Edited by KWP

Hey, mines like that too. It comes with age. The rest of the trades fade and the sn stays a bright white. Ive seen it on several CAs. Your probably just jealous you dont have an eotech like us :P. Lol, but seriously, the serial in itself is probably PSed in but that fading effect happens to nearly every one.

1125ar-eo2.jpg

Edited by stop'n'go

I can confirm that is a genuine serial number because mine had the same colour/text size disparity in comparison to other text before I Kryloned it.

p.s. someone's got to have number '2' so what's so amazing. The important question is, who has number '1'.

Edited by Tommygunn
The important question is, who has number '1'.

"You are a number 6."

Sorry, couldn't help myself, that whole number 2 and number 1 thing had me laughing and thinking about the Prisoner.

So you guys are saying that the serial number of your M15CQB is the number that is in prodoction at the time of purchase? If so, that means when stop'n'go got his, 18,601 were made at that time. If all of them sold at $410 that would mean Classic Army made $7,626,410 on that model alone. Impressive.

My cheapo ex-display SRC M4 after its external upgrade.

1. stock from my marui S-System (heavier, sturdier, bigger, looks cooler)

2. short outer barrel (heaver than the M4 sized one :huh: )

3. long silencer

Not bad considering all that for £100 :P

H&K

m4withsilencer2sn8.jpg