Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a Surefire KL4 using a Vltor E2D/YHM mount. It's a great set-up for really really cheap price. Being a LED it's VERY effective...why waste money on a crappy replica when

Just curious why you're not using a tight-beam like the Surefire KL5 for a weapons light.

The KL4 is more like a personal light.

(i miss L5 :( )

Because Kl5's don't fit on E2E's. Trust me, it works fine.

Nice man i like it, where did you get the lower from?

It's a long story. I make lower's using a CNC lathe and milling machine. I basically make a 3D model by copying the Zeke lower in U-Station, then it gets machined. As for trades, Colt is VERY hard to make...it just doesn't come out right. The pictures above is actually the original Zeke I bought in Japan a few months ago. I've posted pictures of my Defender which is a carbon copy of this very receiver I made. Defender trades are easy...so far I've done LM&T Guardian with the LEO trades, STAG Arms CQB SPC, and Alexander Arms WM-15 .458 Socom lowers. I can post pics of these if you want...the problem is these lowers wern't very popular and I never made the complete rifle so they are just lowers right now...some day.

Edited by LeMongelo
Because Kl5's don't fit on E2E's. Trust me, it works fine.

It's a long story. I make lower's using a CNC lathe and milling machine. I basically make a 3D model by copying the Zeke lower in U-Station, then it gets machined. As for trades, Colt is VERY hard to make...it just doesn't come out right. The pictures above is actually the original Zeke I bought in Japan a few months ago. I've posted pictures of my Defender which is a carbon copy of this very receiver I made. Defender trades are easy...so far I've done LM&T Guardian with the LEO trades, STAG Arms CQB SPC, and Alexander Arms WM-15 .458 Socom lowers. I can post pics of these if you want...the problem is these lowers wern't very popular and I never made the complete rifle so they are just lowers right now...some day.

SWEET BABY JESUS, you should do the trademarks of all the CA off-list lowers.

so all the California airsofter can have "exact replicas" of their OLL zombie blasters.

EDIT:

and PLEASE POST PICS, I really want to see the Stag and AA version

Edited by boosterboy
SWEET BABY JESUS, you should do the trademarks of all the CA off-list lowers.

so all the California airsofter can have "exact replicas" of their OLL zombie blasters.

EDIT:

and PLEASE POST PICS, I really want to see the Stag and AA version

No prob...it's acutally the AA R-15 and Ameetec WM-15. I'll try and take pics of all of them and post them up at the same time or can PM you the pics.

Yup, some peoples M4's weight more than SAWs

Haha! that's true! :D It doesnt only weigh as much its as bulky as well! Funny thing is in my early airsoft years I was one of them! I was playing with an m4 with a flashlight, laser, folding grip, bi-pod, peq, genade launcher w/ shell, long range scope miniscope, silencer, sling, sling attachment dual mags, stock mag pouch w/ mag....ect i know I am missing something but you get the idea! Man I just could picture myself! Haha! :rolleyes:

my old M4 weighed 11pounds. It was a ca m15, ris, peq-2 with battery, G&P metal m203, 40mm metal madbull shell, metal midcap w/bbs, LE stock, metal aimpoint, and a metal silencer.

It was teh ueber heavy.

It's white. LOL.

<_<

I know...with all the pictures I have taken, with and without flash, inside and outside, it looks white.

It goes great with ACUs, though.

And it will look even better when it's done...but it will be a while....I still need about another $1,000.00 to stuff into and onto it before it's completed....

.....Muhahaha! :o

-Vic

Also, luwe, for some reason, I really like that stock. It somewhat reminds me of the VLTOR Rifle Stock.

rifle.jpg

EDIT: Oh, and tgrillo, I don't use the M203 very often, but I save it for those certain special occasions.

Lol, I also mount it on top my my M4 when I use it as a "tank buster." Just load a nerf rocket in and fire away. Sounds...strange, but it's actually easier to maneuver in tight sopts and it balances out better.

It's Colt's version of the OICW... :D (And yes, j/k...)

Edited by Victory

No u cant mount the G&P m203 without the front mount.

And what do you mean what did i do? LOL. The trades were destroyed by the company i ordered from when it was shipped so i made my own and im a BMW fanatic so thats what i decided on lol. And i wanted a M203 so i had to make it fit somehow and thats what i came up with.