• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally finished my M16 (almost)

m16m203.jpg

CA M15A2

G&P M203

G&P M203 handguard

TM M4 side sling mount

The M203 and handguard were total pigs to fit to the CA barrel (about 2 hours each) but its worth it.

I cant decide if I want to get a M203 quadrant sight or carry handle mounted ACOG.

I want one of those King Arms G27 Grips for my G&P M4, will it fit without mods?

Umm I remember reading somewhere I think Thellama told me on airsoft retreat one time that for some reason the G27 grips make the motor tilt at a weird angle causing some wear on the gears. Basically it wasn't good for the gears or motor to have one on, he had to switch back to a A2 style grip.

Who knows though because it could have been a different company that made the grip. So if you know of any other companies that do make em then maybe it was one of those and not the king arms.

And i'm really sorry on airsoftplayers about the whole ACOG vs. EOTECH, my bad bro. I have just gotten all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and I wasn't happy.

Edited by trfo2o

ICSM4-1.jpg

ICS M4 C15 w/AGS 6x32 Ilu scope and Colt trades. In pretty much stock form at the moment. Planning to swap out the silencer for a 14mm threaded (Don't like the whole quick release system), 509mm tightbore, Type-0 Cylinder, Harris Bipod, G&P Midcaps, RIS Fix/Real steal Delta spring (If i can find one anywhere in this country!!)

Umm I remember reading somewhere I think Thellama told me on airsoft retreat one time that for some reason the G27 grips make the motor tilt at a weird angle causing some wear on the gears.  Basically it wasn't good for the gears or motor to have one on, he had to switch back to a A2 style grip. 

Who knows though because it could have been a different company that made the grip.  So if you know of any other companies that do make em then maybe it was one of those and not the king arms.

And i'm really sorry on airsoftplayers about the whole ACOG vs. EOTECH, my bad bro.  I have just gotten all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and I wasn't happy.

Thanks for the info, I remember reading that somewhere, unfortunatly atilla banz0red me as you probably know.

No worries about the acogeotech thing, I kinda overreacted as well, its all good.

HaksM15-2-50.jpg

Its got a PDI 120% spring, a Systema Bore Up Kit, and the M16A2 length tight bore barrel. I have an RIS coming soon that should bring the front site down to where it should be. Its a tad bit high right now, and I have to use a 6 o'clock hold as it sits now.

Edited by itsahak
The surppressor almost looks as bad as the paintjob, and that front sight is meant to be mounted on a gas block, it is useless on the top like that.

EDIT: Useless on the top of ANY RIS.

you have a right to an opinion but dont bash his gun, if you criticize him make it constructive, give him some tips or something...

We have a code #501: Misuse of KAC-style products. Seriously, what is up with that front sight on the non-RAS/RIS handguard. Looks like pillow already got to you, i'll leave it to him.

KAC AM BEST!!!

Edited by That_One_Person

Whoops forgot to say that the particular front sight is a Mk. 11 MOD 0 specific one, sorry to bash you but us KAC lovers get angry when we find a SR2...... MK. 11 part on a AR-15 based weapon.

KAC AM BEST!!!

*Dreams about a gas powered XM110*

Edited by That_One_Person
Pillow, what KAC RAS unit did you buy for your ICS (In it's original guise)? I've been looking at the GB-Tech SR16 kit, but everywhere i go i seem to be reading this and that won't fit an ICS gun. Finding one that definately fits would be nice.

A 11.27" free-floating MK. 12 MOD 1 style RAS, P/N 21318. Oh wait, it is a GB-TECH IIRC. ;)