Armalite Pictures

Like blarney said, Tie-down. You don't want your aimpoint or PEQ or other very expensive electronic device to fall off your gun and hit the ground in the middle if Iraq, especially if you bought it yourself.

In airsoft, it's mostly for looks, but it's a good idea if you use an EOTech on your gun or dont feel like paying $70 for another aimpoint replica.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My good old fashioned M733, with Aimpoint rep.

post-14434-1157655906_thumb.jpg

Its simple, and a little old fashioned with its fixed carry handle, but I prefer it that way. Most people seem to do for flat tops, these days, but to me an M16 variant without the handle is almost like a cheese sandwich without Branston pickle, or a Ford Capri without furry dice... its just a part of the package! :D

Thanks. :) I'm planning on upgrading the internals and going with a different flipup sight system. Haven't decided yet if I should go with an EOTech instead.

On a side note, the mag/magwell fit seems a little loose. I was told a different mag catch should remedy this. Could someone recommend a good replacement?

Edit:

Apparently Guarder/Systema work well. Answered my own question. :lol:

Edited by davedawg123
IS it almost like a EOtech?

I believe EOTech manufacturers it and sells it to Bushnell, or something to that affect.

Dude buy the hurricane eotech replica or buy the real deal.  I don't like the bushnell on your gun IMO. 

the G&P's are damn nice looking though, I wish I had one.

Lucky for me, I don't care what you think. :P

I agree that an EOTech would look better and I might replace the XLP with a 512. I'll pass on the Hurricane though (not a fan of the 511 look, but I am a fan of the heavy duty build of the actual EOTech).

Dude buy the hurricane eotech replica or buy the real deal.  I don't like the bushnell on your gun IMO. 

the G&P's are damn nice looking though, I wish I had one.

IMO your opinion is PP.

Implying a Bushnell holosight isn't the 'real deal' is pretty silly. It's MADE BY EOTECH! It's the REAL DEAL holograhic sight.....

It simply doesnt make sense to get a replica Hurricane fake wanna be holosight POS RDS when you can get a Bushnell for a little more and actually have the real holosight...

Not to mention, EOtech hasnt come out with a new XLP style model that isn't under the Bushnell name...which is ultra sleek IMO and looks damn nice on my old CQBR that Dave stole from me.

Mwahahahaha. It's mine now. :P

It simply doesnt make sense to get a replica Hurricane fake wanna be holosight POS RDS when you can get a Bushnell for a little more and actually have the real holosight...

Forgot to mention that's another reason why I won't be buying the Hurricane.

Edited by davedawg123

Need...paycheck..must...dump...on....eotech.. GAR!

Friday cant come sooner. I'm still having second thoughts on the ACOG vs EOTech though :(

Yah well, it seems 50% say ACOG (Freinds, Blarney, Tmayone), but all the others say eotech.

????

Help! I get my paycheck tommorow I believe