Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, new updates. I also re-finished the BE 870, and finished the fabrication of my precision tactical suppressor (long type). I have two masterkey systems, the Hardballer 870, and this BE 870. The BE 870 is much lighter, and easier to wield than the Hardballer.

masterkeysidefull9fe.jpg

masterkeysidefull28kj.jpg

longsuppressorfull4nd.jpg

suppressor4lf.jpg

DSC00920.jpg

Heres my darling and my Glock 19. I was looking in to getting a nice RIS/RAS kit fro my gun, but since it has a CA metal body I didn't want one with Knights trades. Are there any that someone could recommend? I also appreciate links. Thanks all

71041963-O.jpg

Mk18 Mod 0 CQBR

Real gun parts/accessories include:

Handguard Cap

Gas Tube

KAC RIS (old generation without locking nuts to match "old school" CQBR)

Cut Down Carry Handle

Surefire 6P

Upgrade parts include:

Guarder, G&G, G&P, Hurricane, Marui, CA, KM, Prometheus, Systema

While reading through this thread I noticed the lack of the M16, it seems like the M16 is becoming rare or something. I could be very wrong, here everyone and his brother has an M4 or a G36, I should be the first person to get a full M16. Ill post pictures when I get it, it should be about next week. I pay for it on friday. On another note, while looking on ebay for metal bodies I found this,I have never seen one of these ever on any of the retailers I've looked at, one word of warning "ARRR!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/G-P-Seals-M4-Pirate-Me...1QQcmdZViewItem

That is what its supposed to be. Some say the B really is an S that touches the rest of the letter, but I think they just can't spell. Or don't know what they are doing. BTW what does avast ye mean anyway?

Avast ye! - Piratey talk.

On that note: Have you seen the latest Viking VS Pirates movie?

It's rated AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

BTW what does avast ye mean anyway?

For shame! We have a healthy pirate tradition in England. I went to Cornwall recently, and you couldn't move for cutlasses, eyepatches or pointy hats. I even went to Penzance.

Yaaaaaaarrrrr!!

(So many M4's in this thread. Scurvy carbine-dogs, tha' lot of ye. Whar be thar full-length rifles, yarrr?)

Edited by doc_newstead
*snip*  Still need the SR-15 front flip up sight.
Speaking from experience be careful with that choice. Unless you get a railed gas block i think the proper SR15 style sight will be too high on your gun when top rail RAS mounted to line up with a matching flip up rear buis. Lovely gun btw, and sod the 56k'ers we are here for the eyecandy !

Camo job looks good Handsome Pete, do the rest of the gun the same and it will look excellent. Go on, you know you want to ;)