Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trof2o-

The Recce shoots at 420-430 FPS w/ M130 and Custom 6.03 Barrel.

The MIdcaps hold 120 rounds, I haven't seen much need for more than that in one mag.

Oh well, I was wondering if you could explain to me a little about how accurate it is when shooting targets or things outside. Like being able to hit a person's head or something from whatever feet away. I dunno I just wanna get a feel of how accurate and how far those things can shoot, and if it's worth the whole package. Actually scratch that last part, i'm sure it was worth it :) .

de5ffe12.jpgThis was a old beatup m733, now it has some new shoes.  All it needs is that new pgc gearbox.

nice work...mine will look like that shortly...except with "dark earth" furniture. is that a King Arms pistol grip? is that a gap between the grip and the receiver i spy? the grip i ordered had that problem too....so much so that i didn't install it for that reason. did you do any fit mods?

nice work...mine will look like that shortly...except with "dark earth" furniture.  is that a King Arms pistol grip?  is that a gap between the grip and the receiver i spy?  the grip i ordered had that problem too....so much so that i didn't install it for that reason.  did you do any fit mods?

there is a small gap between the KA pistol grip and the receiver, more or less do to the magpul trigger guard (the guard and pistol grip rest on each other). I figure if i lightly sand the KA over the area near the trigger guard there would be less of a gap.

In all honesty, the gap isn't noticeable, unless you decide to use flash, lol. The KA grip is ok, there are blemishes from the molds they use in the back of the grip, but it doesnt bother me that much. Also, this isnt final fitting, it was more or less a test fit, until i rebuild my gearbox.