Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own a G&P Colt M4A1 and a G&P CQBR (marine). Im just curious how you know the internal problems were fixed and how might I know if my M4A1 is old or new...

Any info is appreciated

thanks

The Colt G&P's are the older guns, the Marine's are G&P's new line. The issues with the tappet plate, nozzle and gears have been fixed on them.

I believe after they've completed the Marine series they will re-release the Colt editions with the fixes.

Added the KA Troy silencer

34566006Large.jpg

Awesome gun, what outer barrel do you have on it? (m733 length?). And who makes the RIS you have installed? I am thinking about doing something similar.

Edited by Sniper Sam

Here are a few more piccy's of the scratch built M4.

I am fed up of taking half a dozen different guns to a skirmish for different senario's, so, I decided to make 1 gun do 3 different jobs with just a few minutes needed to change the required parts.

middle pic is the M4 in CQB mode.

right hand pic the gun is going to be mainly used for night games and general use, has longer inner barrel,light weight silencer and rico alpha taclight vert grip.

left hand pic the gun is mainly used for long range urban or woodland combat and has a m16 6.04mm barrel and bipod.

it only takes a few minutes to swap the inner barrels and add/remove the required accessories.

Edited by M4DC4T

cheers CapaciousZepher......:)

"Modular" that was the term I was looking for but could not quite put my finger on it.

It works out far far cheaper to create a modular gun than it does to buy 3 different armalites, plus its fun actually creating something yourself.

cheers.....rich

Pedlar do you belong to airsoftplayers.com? I've seen that picture posted way back on that site.

Jimmypie: That is really really nice. I don't know why but your gun looks soo real and it looks very original to me. very nice work. I'm thinking maybe a gemtec replica QD silencer would finish that puppy right off. Otherwise it's still just right.....maybe a crane stock too....:)

Updated pictures of my M4-S:

desertm4sjl5.jpg

desertm4s203tj3.jpg

(And yes, I know, a suppressor with a M203 is pretty silly, well, at least in my opinion. I couldn't find my flash-hider.)

The M4 still needs work...a conversion kit, an EOTech, a Gladius, oh, so many things to list!

-Vic

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to mention, that although the paint looks like an off-white, it's actually a light tan. It goes great with ACUs in my area.

Edited by Victory

Victory, what upgrades do you have in that? Its the TM M4-S, right? How did it perform stock vs upgraded (if you do indeed have upgrades)?

I'm considering getting one and leaving it stock considering RenegadeRecon were getting 10/10 hits at 100 feet, and 20% at about 140 feet.. STOCK!

Would I be better off with an M4-S or a G&P M4 CQB-R?

Thanks

Victory, what upgrades do you have in that?  Its the TM M4-S, right?  How did it perform stock vs upgraded (if you do indeed have upgrades)? 

I'm considering getting one and leaving it stock considering RenegadeRecon were getting 10/10 hits at 100 feet, and 20% at about 140 feet.. STOCK!

Would I be better off with an M4-S or a G&P M4 CQB-R?

Thanks

Right now, it's stock, and I love it. I might buy a tightbore, but besides that, I'm leaving it stock.

I'd pick the M4-S.

What kind of effective range do you get? Any hits at 150feet plus?

Also, what kind of battery config. are you running? Just a 600/1100 batt in the SIR?

No, it's an Aimpoint.

NO! YOU BAFOON! i'm talking about the mounts :P

tgrillo I think a G&P with tightbore and guarder bucking would be good, but this would make it even more accurate combined with the above.

bos-501_big.jpg

these are in stock at wgcshop.com get em quick though before they sell out. They are hop up nubs btw.

this basically ended my search for something that would give my gun the accuracy it needs to compete with other newer TM guns like G36, M-14, and SIG552 which have the best hop up systems around.

Edited by trfo2o

Eh, I think I'm gonna go TM, gotta love having mags that feed besides TM! I really hate the way my G&P feeds right now, it will only work with my TM mags. Plus, I get sick of guns really quick, so I want to try out the S-System.

:D, my G&P is for sale by the way. Its like a DMR or something, cause I get insane range right now, even without the Big Out BOS Bucking.

TM FTW

Eh, I think I'm gonna go TM, gotta love having mags that feed besides TM!  I really hate the way my G&P feeds right now, it will only work with my TM mags.  Plus, I get sick of guns really quick, so I want to try out the S-System.

:D, my G&P is for sale by the way.  Its like a DMR or something, cause I get insane range right now, even without the Big Out BOS Bucking.

TM FTW

ok, you could also just put a 10 inch barrel on the TM too if you want that CQB look. Next time if you already know what your gonna get, why ask a question?

No, I didn't already know. I think it speaks for itself that victory has that much money on his M4-S externally, yet he has no internal upgrades.

Where is that M468 Kit for the M4-S? Link Plz....