Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that gun was originally an SR-16, so it was already wired to the back. After 2 attempts to install the crane stock I gave up and i am bringing it to a local airsoft shop to have them do it. I just stuck the stock on there for a picture :P But I really dont think it is that hard to rewire, if you are comfortable opening the gearbox you can just run 2 wires all the way from the gearbox to the crane stock. I have a guide if you want it.

Edited by ronburgundy__

Ya I'm actually taking pictures now talent. Batou-san, glad to hear all our friends got kick *albatross* reliable CA's, I guess I did get a lemon and it was the worst experience i've had with airsoft. So much money went down the drain. Anyway it works really friggin good now with my new o ring and hop up nubs.

ivan mine had yellow dials. I got a lemon I guess.

Well, I guess I'm in the search for the best all around M4, one that has great performance as well as looks.

How is the M15 CQBR, is it really that good?

It broke down on him during a battle, it has never been a reliable piece. So I guess he just wanted get out some steam...

I'm just lucky I got this on camera... :P

I know that feeling. My CA M15 is ###### (looks nice tho)(black hop dial) and I have never ended the day with it still shooting. At some point I always have to head for the safe zone and grab my M14 or MP5. I love firing my m203 at people tho lol

Edited by Mr6
The people who knock them are people who dont use them  :rolleyes:

When it comes to reliability issues, any Ver. 2 gearbox stands up to a real challenge when facing the rugged reliability of the Ver. 3 gearbox.

But when it comes to Pimpin', the Ver. 2 is surely the king of the hill...

I have seen so many Armalites break down in the field, the most common thing for the Ver. 2 gearbox is that it cracks and breaks. :nosleep:

But when it comes to Pimpin', the Ver. 2 is surely the king of the hill...

I have seen so many Armalites break down in the field, the most common thing for the Ver. 2 gearbox is that it cracks and breaks. :nosleep:

That's why people buy a CNC'd V2 gearbox now. 75,000 rounds on a PDI 190% spring, at 24 RPS and it hasn't cracked (been through 3 other gearboxes before that).

Now that's Pimpin'.