Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice, when im eventually and by that i mean like probably about 2 years later (with the amount of upgrades I plan to get) it will look something like that except I'll be using a Eotech 510

is there any special forces/army guns you are after ? (because SEAL use aimpoint and not Eotech [apart from new contract with 553])

Who makes a good short outer barrel for the Classic Army M4? I might want to convert mine to a shorty.

Classic Army makes one themselfs that's convertable between a M4A1 Length and an M733, either that or get something from G&P etc. Avoid buying a used TM M733 Barrel.

Talk about crappy metal..

Just out of curiousity jimel, can you actually aim with the acog at that position? I have the exact same piece on mine, and its almost impossible to aim unless I have it positioned as close to me as possible.

I don´t keep that stock fully extended so it is just in the right place for me.

could i get a parts list because it is very necie looking.

hey there

G&P M4 CQBR

G&P SPR grip

G&P M203 jungle shorty RIS

G&P Canadian Midcap

G&P Knights QD Silencer

only problem is that it weighs 6 kilos with battery, grenade and bb's

bye for now

Raj

was getting my guns ready for TA2 today, and found time to take picture of the M4 that didn't make it on the familyphoto :P

IM000152sm.JPG

got her back in almost bog standard form after beeing modded into god knows what, except for the barrel (small change but big difference lookswise imho).

Plans are to get a Bushmaster body in the future, and to keep it simple really...probably will use this as part of a civ con loadout i'm thinking of doing

It's been a little 2 months since I camo'd the M4. I'm finally getting the wear that I want (got it through usage in skirmishes, etc). The paint from the outer-barrel has been removed, as it has been chipping at a fast rate after the first 1.5 months. It may not be as "pretty" as when it first started 2 months ago, but it still works well, and in my opinion, looks somewhat more realistic with the wear.

standardcarbine16uu.jpg

standardcarbine25ls.jpg

sopmod17od.jpg

sopmod28xh.jpg

receiverclose9hl.jpg

sopmodangle6te.jpg