Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but Im new to airsoft and have just got my first TM M4, I would like to add a raild handguard to it but what I wanted to know is does it just fit straight on replacing the stock hand guard? or does it need some mods to get it to fit ? also does it come off in the same way as the stock one to fit the battery in?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but we all have to start the learning somewhere :)

Wabbit

Its a King Arms G27. I had a few problems. I had to shave the grip down a bit to get it to fit against the receiver. I also had to enlarge the hole the pinion gear fits through. It needed a new motor plate too as the ICS one doesn't fit 3rd party grips.

Basically it was a pain in the *albartroth* and not helped by the fact that the ###### ICS screws securing the grip decided to shear and needed drilling out.

I've not noticed any difference with the operation of the gear box since fitting it tho, it seems to run just fine.

Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question but Im new to airsoft and have just got my first TM M4, I would like to add a raild handguard to it but what I wanted to know is does it just fit straight on replacing the stock hand guard? or does it need some mods to get it to fit ? also does it come off in the same way as the stock one to fit the battery in?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but we all have to start the learning somewhere :)

Wabbit

If you get a railed handguard to fit a TM it should go straight on in place of the original. But beware Classic Army handguards, as these are bigger.

And I believe you can't fit a battery in most RIS grips.

any of you guys used an ELCAN optic before?

really want to see how it looks on the M4

i think its on the big side

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diemaco_C7#C8

Is a pretty decent idea of what they look like.

Edited by Lithium Jack
Nicely done  :)  theres many m4`s that i belive look the same but yours is one

of the best ive seen in a while, anyways just curious but whats mags that?

looks good  :D

Its a G&P Canadian style midcap mate. I reckon they look better than normal ones, but I've only got a couple.

If you get a railed handguard to fit a TM it should go straight on in place of the original.  But beware Classic Army handguards, as these are bigger.

And I believe you can't fit a battery in most RIS grips.

Ahhh thanks mate, whats the best solution for a new home for the battery ?

Angry, .. what M203 is that?

^_^ looks sexy, .. and my ICS M4 has jus received an ACOG on top.

All i need is a grenade launcher and et voila, .. mine will look almost identicle to yours (without the extra long rail and grip)

Its a G&P short 203 for Marui mate, along with a G&P quick release front clip.

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=432

Ahhh thanks mate, whats the best solution for a new home for the battery ?

Personally I like solid stocks, but that would require rewiring the gearbox to the back of the gun (never done it, don't know how hard it is).

Other options are some kind of battery bag or pouch strapped to the gun, or one of the PEQ boxes, but I think the PEQ would need a specific shaped battery.

It might be worth starting an Armalite Battery Alternatives thread in technical discussion, I've only got a standard foregrip with a RIS rail bolted on the bottom so I've got my batter in the grips still.

omfg noes ar18 armalite swat n00bs colt!!!!!!!!!1

:blink:

'Lo, did the Lord see this. Verily didst He say unto the people, "です。" And it was good. The people rejoic-ed and the angels didst singst and then the Lord smote the infidel, who was offensive to His eyes, saying, "です。" And it was good and the people didst feast on the bloated carrion of justice.'

-Book of です, Act 1, Chapter 2, Verses 9-13
Edited by Jagdraben

titleist give me your acog.

Yo, I just got $200 tonight, and I think I want another pistol (waiting for mirage to ship my eotech 552 :D), which one dudez?

Or is a pistol teh waste of money? Perhaps something else instead? Proud CASV-EL?