Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

titleist give me your acog.

Yo,  I just got $200 tonight, and I think I want another pistol (waiting for mirage to ship my eotech 552 :D), which one dudez?

Or is a pistol teh waste of money?  Perhaps something else instead? Proud CASV-EL?

Umm....no. Get your own.

Titleist, some dude in the classifieds is selling a Proud RAV

Proud RAV ($140 shipped, no pouches) vs Phantom CIRAS ($170 + Shipping [hk], comes with pouches)

ok my m4s not even worthy of being in this topic but here gose :(

bad i know :(

i also posted it in the painted gun topic ... sorry

I don't think it's that bad at all! I'm not sure how effective where you're skirmishing at, but it sure looks very artistic (in a good way). What's important that the paintjob works at where you're at.

sturgis: that is awsome ! :D im likeing the tiny silencer (need to get me one ..)

Thx :D, it's not a silencer though :) , it's a flashhider designed for short barreled rifles to reduce recoil :)

edit, it also seems to have a very good affect at eating the flash irl to !

Edited by sturgis
sturgis, your m4 seems like it has a long RIS?

what kind is that?

G&P first run jungle series special forces kit

and it's a medium sized actually :)

most parts, except the stocktubes and stocks itself and some CA parts, is G&P actually, i wan't to replace them with g&P cranes though

Edited by sturgis
sturgis, sorry to bother you again

but is your gun something like this?

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...F_cat_GP%20AEGs

it is freaking sexy

no, it was a scratch build (both of them actually :P), can't seem to find the RAS on WGC anymore....

onslaught:

they are nice, as you come to expect from G&P :)

barrakuda:

nope, it's not to long...M733 handgaurds are the same lenght as M4 ones.

the M733 just has a different barrel assembly then the M4, kinda like a one piece (but not really) compared to the TM M4, all you need to do is remove all the clutter for holding the fake gastube, and have the right ringcap for the front sight.

Oh and it's a standard TM M733 barrel assembly

tommygun:

His Noveske KFH flash hider is a wonder. It takes all the blast of a shorty AR15/M16 off the shooter and his team member and directs it down range. John has taken the AK74 flash hider and improved the materials and produces these himself in the US. They are threaded 1/28 for installation on any standard Ar15/M16 muzzle.

reference

you are right though that is classified as a flashhider by the BATF FTB.

Edited by sturgis