Armalite Pictures

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^ Titleist you have some serious competition. EOTech, Noveske, MRE, Real Laser, PTW, MONEY OVERLOADZ!!!!

Call the police! Call The Military! Call Donnie! An epic war of the $$$$$$$$$$$$ has begun....again.

^^^^^ Titleist you have some serious competition. EOTech, Noveske, MRE, Real Laser, PTW, MONEY OVERLOADZ!!!!

Call the police! Call The Military! Call Donnie! An epic war of the $$$$$$$$$$$$ has begun....again.

Dude, don't even start. :D

Titlelist's theme song should be MC Hammer's "U can't touch this"

imagine Titlelist dancing with his PTW, "STOP! IT'S TITLE TIME!"

Edited by boosterboy

M4.jpg

My [allmost finished] [for now] AIM M4, upgraded with:

Classic Army Cary Handle Mount

G&P red/green dot AIMPOINT

TM M4 Carry Handle

G&P Noveske Fire Pig body

HurricanE Noveske KX3 flashider

[still waiting on]

TM stock and pipe

TM Neg-thread barrel

I just wanted to keep it simple you know? No grenade launchers, no million things bolted onto the gun. Just an effective rifle. Any comments? :unsure:

Apparently some stiff couldn't handle my sense of humor.

I posted 'taht m 1 HAWT M4' earlier (in response to Hammerhe4d's M4 PTW) and now it's gone. Well, now it's back.

Hammerhe4d's M4 pwns. 'Nuff said.

EDIT: Whoops! Wrong thread! :blush:

Appologies to anyone who cannot hack my sense of humor.

Edited by Jagdraben

hammertime.jpg

Not a real Noveske, nor an MRE, nor a real VITAL-2 (mil only). So I'm not exactly quaking in my boots just yet. Plus Hammer builds his guns and beats the *beep* out of 'em. I build my guns to basically make you all feel inferior as men. kidding kidding, except for the inferior bit. ;)

Hammer, glad you like my projects, I immensly respect your dedication to playing and the real world wear and tear you put on your guns, something I don't quite do myself. So I equally respect your stuff.

But just know this, don't start nothing, I'll outspend you till your eyes bleed. *oh god it's so true, but my bank account screams everytime I log in to arnies. Someone please intervene and stop me before it's too late*

Secondly, I don't try to one up people, I think hammer's M4 is friggin AWESOME. It's definitly two thumbs up, I'll just give my PTW three thumbs up (dun dun dunnn) because well...it's mine. And it's been soaked in the waters of *albatross* kickage for a bit longer. hehe

Titleist, as per your request, I feel that it is in your best interest for you to give me all of your money.

Or, failing that, you should arrange for a Communist redistribution of wealth. ;)

As per your request, go choke yourself and die. lol. Commie ######!

Nice PTW Hammer, but admit it, you're going to get your butt kicked by FFF next year in berget ;)

Finns are good players (at least those I've played with this sommer at Allies06), and good warriors as history has showed us. However, i pwn all! :P

Thanks guys for the comments, no need to start comparing weapons though. I'm in it for the feeling when i play with my equipment, the combination of heavy weight, solid pwnage in my hands. If the piece is a beauty thats just a bonus.

:)

I can finally contribute something to this monster thread, that has sucked away oh-so-many hours of my productive time at work...heh.

This project is the culmination of purchases SOLELY from forum members. Anything you see on the gun, including the gun itself, was purchased from our good members here. My thanks goes out to all of them, and you know who you are!

Please forgive the rather shoddy nature of these shots, as I just finished mounting the M203 to the gun. I will do some better shots later, as I do some wiring work, battery relocation, and clean-up. Be kind, this is my first custom job, as some 'massaging' had to be done both to the gun and the launcher to make this marriage work.

m4_s_system02.jpg

m4_s_system03.jpg

m4_s_system04.jpg

web1.jpg

web3.jpg

CQB Configuration with forward grip and taclight.

gunsguns2-006.jpg

This is how I run it for woodland. Little less heavy and bulky.

Gun is a TM M4A1 with King Arms SD front end. CA Full stock for big ol' bat.

Internals are M100 w/ oilless bushings and shim job, p90 tightbore.

G&P replica reddot.

Steve

(pistol is KWA USP w/ KSC metal trademark'd slide.)