Armalite Pictures

Fareast, what stock is that on your gun?

Im still working on my FMU SR16 and have been playing with the idea of changing the stock for the better part of a year now. I fell inlove with the systema M4 Max stock, but its way to expensive, but your one looks rather similar.

12419581133.jpg

iZe

Im tossing on a MRE frontend also. How is it? I havent read any reviews on it.

Edited by Droc
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iZe

Im tossing on a MRE frontend also.  How is it?  I havent read any reviews on it.

My MRE is realsteel so you have to modify the threads on your metal body or barrelnut first.

Once you get it done its stabile as hell. =)

Even tho Systema & HurricanE claims that their metalbodies take realsteel-nuts you should know it needs at least to be cleaned from the paint before you even consider screwing the barrelnut on.

I bought some threading-tools earlier this year...

DSC00998.JPG

Wait you're not saying that the rail in the photo you just posted is an MRE, right? Cuz that sir is not an MRE.

Who are you adressing to?

This is the correct name of my FF RAS.

12.0 FSP Free Float Rail System

I have seen numerous retailers calling it: MRE RAS.

The Daniel Defense 12.0 FSP basically is a copy of Knights SR-15 Full-Floating RAS MRE System,

hence they use that name...and so do I.

If were gettin that picky we couldnt call any replica-railsystems by their current names. :D

Well the KAC MRE doesn't have holes drilled through the tops like on the one pictured. I am being picky only because the MRE refers to a specific model. Anything else is just a knock off. And I'm not counting replica MREs in that list either.

Great!  :rolleyes:

Any links so far?

Thank you.

Just the MRE Ras -

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...RAS-01_srch_MRE

The full set with outer barrel and folding front sight - http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...AS-01K_srch_MRE

Took a few pictures tonight, nothing amazing...:/

Yet!

M15.jpg

M152.jpg

M153.jpg

Stock Internals sadly, and all I have for it is the stupid ###### bipod, and also the NC Star Aimpoint.

I want to add...

Tightbore

Better bipod

Front rail attachment

Maybe an RA or RIS in the future.

I don't know if putting a bipod on the outer barrel is such a good idea.  Seems to me like it would be pushing it upwards causing both the possbility of jams and lowered accuracy.

Well, it looks to me like it's a Classic Army M15A4C. That being said, the outer barrels on most Classic Army guns are incredibly solid.

:)