Hi

Hi,

my name is Fabio, I live in Livorno (Tuscany, Italy) and I'm an airsofter since 2003.

Arniesairsoft.co.uk is quite notorious to us italian airsofter, and we all use to come here and look for information about airsoft in general (and about the VCR bill in particular).

Some of us are afraid that Italy could do the same as UK, not permitting or heavily limiting the use of AEGs... Personally, I don't think Italy will do this in the short term period, mainly because of its disastrous economical and financial situation. With so many problems to face, I don't think anybody will even have the time to think about a law of that kind :( .

I subscribed to this forum because I'd like to learn more about the way British people play airsoft, and maybe discuss about the italian way. :coffee:

Ciao!

:bye1:

Welcome to the forums matey :)

The VCR bill is a shame, but as it is not affecting you and your country at the moment I wouldn't worry about it to much - Enjoy what you have left instead :P

Your right, Arnies is filled to the brim with information pretty much about everything that you will need and want to know + some more. :)

We ask however that you use the Search button prior to making any new threads just to avoid confrontation :)

Thanks

Kliskey

p.s. Add to This thread :) Its a question thingy that well let us get to know a bit more about you :P

We ask however that you use the Search button prior to making any new threads just to avoid confrontation :)

Thanks

Kliskey

Of course! I'm new to this forum, but not to forums in general :P

p.s. Add to This thread :) Its a question thingy that well let us get to know a bit more about you :P

Sure... thanks! :D

Archived