What music you currently listening to?

rhino

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.Early Hip-Hop: from tha days when it rose from tha bronx,NY while it literaly did'nt have a name rite up 2 when it busted out into tha mainstream of america.

look out 4 Afrika Bambaattaa, Kool Herc, Mista Jam, Run-DMC, Soulsonic Force, Public Enemy and all tha NY based godfathers of tha scene.

2.Gangsta Rap:

This is tha most controversial, outlandish shiz out there, this stuff really is raw,

Tha west coast vibe has been big from tha early eighties with N.W.A, then after they split up tha path was opened 4 groups and artists such as cypress hill, BoneThugs, DRE, EAZY, ICE CUBE, T Dogg, Snoop Dogg, Coolio, 2pac and Biggie,

and later on groups like Wu Tang Clan and a many lot more, but with a constant gang related fued cuazing a nasty climate, many of tha industries finest have been lost in tha struggle.

3.Ukg and Grime:

Setting Totaly new sounds and Mc styles, Grime and garage is a relativley new and unheard of Urban genre, However it thrives deep in tha underground, and has a nationwide street audience, watch out 4 tha likes of: Wiley, DIzzEE RASCal,

Roll Deep, Lethal B, Skepta, Kano, Tha streets, Shystie, Dj Twista, Dj Hype and all tha pioneers of this definitative sound of tha UK streets.

Well sorry bout tha life story here peeps,

but this *beep* is deep, and half of people dont even know tha shallow end, get me, so I just thought I'd lay down tha sitch Blud.

Umm... you're supposed to post which song you're listening to right now. Not every single *fruitcage* song you have. Chavness spread over five posts is even more unneccessary.

Danzig - Blood and Tears

bakabox, or shud I say wakabox, There aint no need 2 go startin no beef gainst me ok cuz ur tha one thats gonna lose out in tha end, I got my veiws, so respect that blud, otherwise u can F*K off and slit ur wrists or wotever it is that emo's, goths and rockers alike do, so shut up u bombaclot.

bakabox, or shud I say wakabox, There aint no need 2 go startin no beef gainst me ok cuz ur tha one thats gonna lose out in tha end, I got my veiws, so respect that blud, otherwise u can F*K off and slit ur wrists or wotever it is that emo's, goths and rockers alike do, so shut up u bombaclot.

Why are you even here, you *fruitcage* chav ######? You obviously don't read neither forum or thread rules, and just talk chav *beep*. When you act like a bloody cow, I won't respect you, your mother or your music.

The Pillows - Carnival

Archived