WA 1911 SCW2 take down & reassembly guide

Catman

Yeah that's the one I found before but edited my post because I noticed it was out of stock :P

There's also this: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=3672

The steel part again for $28: http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=3755

You could try also emailing leonardinjapan@hotmail.com he's pretty good at getting parts from Japanese manufacturers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now i want to know how to disassembled the magazine, to change the valve (i've a high performance valve in stock and i don't know how to do the changement... ) HELP! :(

Errr page 2? :)

I got a Guarder Hi-flow valve the other day, damn it's rubbish my gun fires like an NBB with it in now (and no it's not the hammer springs fault I have a 150% spring in there).

Ahh cheers, I have a "Guarder Enhanced Firing Pin For WA S.C.W. Ver. 2" (GD-PT-WA05SCW) from WGC on order along with a "Shooters Design POM Loading Nozzle Set For WA SCW SV Series" (SD-PT-S714) plus some more "little" bits :D I'll have a look at the CP valve

• 4 months later...

See if you can find someone who recently upgraded their 1911 with one of the new Prime kits that come with replacement pins. Then you'll just need to source a small spring which shouldn't be that hard. In fact, I think I have a spare set of pins around somewhere. I'll pm you if/when I find them.

Thats Prime (i'm assuming) tolerances for you. You could try getting another grip safety (maybe real steel so it will be over sized) that requires you fit it around the trigger bar. It sounds like the protrusion on your current grip safety is too high up so it can't block the trigger bar.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally managed to get hold of replacement frame for my Marsoc that was in good condition and I installed it this afternoon using Catman's excellent guide.

I had no problems and got everything stripped and back together again but now when I tilt the pistol forward and back there is something inside that is moving and it is making a noise.

I stripped the pistol again as I figured it must be something in the sear pin area but it made no difference.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Also the thread on one of the bottom grip screw bushings has worn on the new frame, is there a way that I can remove the grip bushings from my old frame and swap them over?

Thanks guys,

Chris

Archived