Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maccrage, very nice...including the mustache. ^_^

Seriously, though...what SWAT officer doesn't have a mustache? Whenever I watch those SWAT shows, 3/5 of the guys have 'em. :D

It makes your loadout more authentic..

No joke, either...it really does look good.

-Vic

Edited by Victory
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm bored, so; here's my complete woodland SWAT loadout other than a 1911.

DSC02321.jpg

From head to toe:

-PASGT with woodland cover and new suspension system

-ESS Profile Goggles

-Tru-Spec Woodland Coat

-BHI Omega

-Hydration Bladder

-BHI SWAT patches

-Nomex Aviator Gloves

-US Duty Belt

-TacTel drop leg platform

-Tru-Spec Woodland Gortex (I think) Trousers

-Alta Knee pads

-Magnum 8" Stealth II boots

Marui P90 RD:

-1reg. cap.

-2hi cap

-Intellect 8.4v 1400MaH battery

-KA Gemtech Flash hider

-BHI P90 sling

-Guarder Clear Improved Hop Bucking

-Laylax (Prometheus) 6.03 Tightbore

Soon to be:

WE 1911:

-3 mags

-New wood grips

I think that's about it.

Very nice Matt, its looking good. Good choice on the 1911 aswell, they are really mint guns. I'm thinking about buying a WE 1911 CQB (railed one) to replace my ageing KJW P14.45 as my mates WE has been faultless.

Here is me in my SWAT type stuff at a game weekend before last, although its not authentic and its several different colours at the moment (need to get black holster and some new thigh mounted stuff)- it just works very well for me :) :

1001224gi8.jpg

dscf0201fd9.jpg

1001237jc3.jpg

Let me know what you think!

Do you find it easier to keep the mags in the right side pouches, or do they not fit in the others?  Personal preference i guess, but i would have thought the other side would make for easier reloads.  Just curious  :)

Personal preference. It's a pure toss up. I just put them there because I think your elbow helps in keeping them out of the way, if you get what I'm saying. Like, when you're shooting, your elbow is right over those, which I've found helps them to not fall out.

Personal preference. It's a pure toss up. I just put them there because I think your elbow helps in keeping them out of the way, if you get what I'm saying. Like, when you're shooting, your elbow is right over those, which I've found helps them to not fall out.

Makes sense. I guess its always going to be a struggle carrying P90 mags, I had the same problem with my UMP mags.

Very nice Matt, its looking good.  Good choice on the 1911 aswell, they are really mint guns.  I'm thinking about buying a WE 1911 CQB (railed one) to replace my ageing KJW P14.45 as my mates WE has been faultless.

Here is me in my SWAT type stuff at a game weekend before last, although its not authentic and its several different colours at the moment (need to get black holster and some new thigh mounted stuff)- it just works very well for me :) :

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/610/1001224gi8.jpg

Let me know what you think!

take mask of you will look more swat like

Kizuna,

1. Don't quote pictures, take out the tags when you quote posts with pictures.

2. Stop spamming the forums with drivel.

take mask of you will look my swat like

Now, do you see how little sense this sentence makes compared to say.. my own?

The rules of this forum clearly state that you should make your posts legible and coherent.

hbc.

man hardcop u took so much trouble to find my post's u must really be sad with all that time

u always *fruitcage* pick on me i don't know why so go *fruitcage* yourself don't worry u wont need to lock me i am will be leaving for good and going to another forum room

For the love of frakkin' God, yes. You kneecap the English language and then rip its stomach lining out each time you post. I hope to God you don't come back. Seriously. You make the English language roll over in its frakkin' grave.

And, just in case you don't understand that, I'll translate.

4 the lve of frakn god, yeeees. u necap the inglsh langage nd den rp its stomak linein owt eech time u post. i hope to god u dun cum bak. crisly. u mayk da nglish langage rowl ovr in its frakin grayv.

man hardcop u took so much trouble to find my post's u must really be sad with all that time

u always *fruitcage* pick on me i don't know why so go *fruitcage* yourself don't worry u wont need to lock me i am will be leaving for good and going to another forum room

Finding someone's old posts isn't rocket science you know. :rolleyes:

Translation:

Fndin Sum1s eld psots iz nawt roket sience u kno.

HBC: let it be, just cos we dont have a rep system anymore doesnt mean fights should arise in posting form.

Kizuna123: learn to spell properly, PLEASE

matt: nice loudout!!!

Spantney: i THINK that what kizuna was trying to say is that if you wore googles instead of a full mask it would look more SWAT, andi would agree with him there

go into the welcome forums and read those then that is drivel i have not posted in there more than twice

Using recognisable English is not only a really good idea because other people know what you're saying, its also in the rules. Proper sentences, capital letters, punctuation are not that complicated. Take a little more time to write your posts.

And everyone else, don't pick fights. I know how many people hit report on this matter, and its less than two.

Finally, this is a picture thread, which mean PICTURES.

Spantney: i THINK that what kizuna was trying to say is that if you wore googles instead of a full mask it would look more SWAT, andi would agree with him there

Yeah I knew what Kizuna meant and I agree with both of you. If you look at my first picture pre-game I have my goggles on. Unfortunately they steam up like nobody's business (even without the balaclava) so I usually don the full face. Not to mention I'm quite attached to my teeth and we are a very CQB site ;)

if u wear the blaclava that i saw there u should be good in protecting your teeth, also the fog thing can be easily prevented

although yes, teeth are precious