Pics of your SWAT Gear

O.K. everyone i called the badger an idiot because he was trash talking me. I'm sorry if I offended any one I guess you guys take the word idiot more seriously in great britain. And I wasn't trying to look swat i was trying to look more camouflaged because I play in woods. And the site I bought the double eagle from said it shot 290fps. And baptiste i was upgrading my mk96 and c02 s&w sigma

this is a "SWAT" loadouts thread,

guess you guys take the word idiot more seriously in great britain

are you 6 years old? people on forums cant detect sarcasm if you mean it, ITS IN TEXT.

so dont stereotype and dont be a complete prat

cheers

btw. lord sex what is your annual spending on gear n guns? ;p

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That springer G36 is really quite good guys... Not quite a skirmishable weapon but one of the best cheapsoft springers I have come across. As for the loadout, maybe needs a little more work to get the perfect SWAT look :P

As for insulting The Badger... Well, thats just, blasphemy...

You guys make him feel so proud *sniff* maybe he should stop referring to all forum goers as inbred Neanderthal swine... or better yet, he'll make a list and simply state that all forum goers with the exception of *insert names* are inbred Neanderthal swine... or maybe he should stop posting so this thread doesn't get more off topic

yes we love you badger!

do we ? ;)

"badgers for breakfast, badgers for tea, badger's for diner and badgers for me !! "

lol :D feel kinda weird today :D

guys, not to flame all you wanna-gotta-go-black guys here, but dutch commandos in CQB enviorment use dutch DPM and black gear for their ops. at least, till they started going all cheap at the DOD and now they can only use EAGLE CB vests ( what a shame ........... ). so, airsoftkid might acctually have a point there.

also, from both sides, calling people an idiot is not fun. sarcasm can't be read unless noted with a "[/sarcasm]" remark behind it. or any other weird kinda comment, like mine above :P you guys kinda ( not you badger, the others ) had it coming, him going mad. you alost litteraly tore him apart with your extremly nasrty remarks. so, pot, kettle, black. ok ?

now back to topic, stop flaming . thank you.

I'm not flaming anyone, and this is under the discussion of SWAT Gear and Weapons. Hopefully this will settle something.

Temple, Texas. United States.

swat2.jpg

Huntington Beach, California. United States

hbeach_swat_brief.jpg

Cattanooga, Tennessee. United States

chattanoogaSWAT.jpg

Kansas City, Missouri. United States.

swat2.jpg

Going all black is not a must have. As you can see, most of these teams combine black with another color for their uniform, or have a completely different color uniform from black. An equal amount of time that a SWAT team is wearing all black and or blue, there are teams that wear other camouflages.

All black for SWAT is in no way an essential. It does create that classic look, but it's not absolutely required. My advice would be this: choose what BDUs you want from whatever picture you've seen of SWAT using them. Then, throw black gear over it, and you have a nice SWAT impression. A PASGT is practically a must. I'd recommend not to put any cover on it. FBI HRT vests (snap on) are a great choice, and I hear Guarder makes a great replica as you can rarely find a real one. A BHI Omega or the like is another good option. At least, make all gear other than your main rig black. I'd say, best bet for the impression as far as your main rig goes, would be to go with black or OD (or one of it's variations [Ranger Green]). Before I quit the SWAT loadout, I was planning on gettting a EPCC LE in Ranger Green with all Ranger Green pouches. It would have looked excellent, but all of my other gear, minus my BDUs, would be in black to achieve the SWAT look. Here's a picture to show how this combination would really pull of the look quite well:

DSC03039.jpg

Not all black, but still looks very SWAT, IMO. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really...its one of these

HK 53 Assault Carbine

All the good ness of 5.56 / .233 in MP5 format, a few mainly European units have used these and its ideal for Armed Response teams used to the MP5 to use as there is little extra training needed.

your's isnt an Hk53, wrong magwell. And they do not come issued with that type of flash hider, they have either a birdcage or forked type.

I'd presume that yours would be designated a G41K i think

The HK53 was my primary issue weapon for 2 years in N.I

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130
your's isnt an Hk53, wrong magwell. And they do not come issued with that type of flash hider, they have either a birdcage or forked type.

The HK53 was my primary issue weapon for 2 years in N.I

Darkchild

True, but the base gun looks like a CA53. That would look really cool with one of the flashlight forearms on it.

Darkchild

I suspect he know's that mate, as he built it.