• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti riot:

DSC04894Medium.jpg

DSC04899Medium.jpg

Lord Sex, I LOVE your Anti Riot Loadout! :D

Can you tell me what kind of Helmet that is, where you got it from, and how much it cost you?

And as a bonus, could you tell me where to get that balaclava from?

PM me pweez :)

Those 2 things combined really make you look teh Sex!

(BTW, Matt, any more Pics of you on here? You've gone all quiet on the pictures front, bring some of your loadouts back into here :))

Regards

I am too broke to even consider buying more equipment, so completing the loadout may take a while. Hate paying for all my college funds <_< >.<

I took a pic of this guy at Anime Expo. All I have to say is he must be sweating his balls off!

*Post from first page*

Yeah it's from the first page, but I have to know: How the hell did that guy get that gun past peacebinding?

(BTW, Matt, any more Pics of you on here? You've gone all quiet on the pictures front, bring some of your loadouts back into here :))

Regards

Haha. Actually, I dropped the SWAT loadout. I mean, I still have most of the stuff, other than headgear of any kind, but I quit that loadout for a Force Recon loadout. I've heavily been thinking about doing a patrol officer loadout on the side though. Kit list might be something like:

-5.11 Navy or Black TRU's

-Eagle Police Duty Belt

-Assorted Police Belt Pouches (handcuffs, flashlight, batton, pistol mags)

-Wiley X XL-1

-SafariLand 6004 with .45

-Magnum Boots

Just an idea though. :-\

Edit: Whoa, wait. I just realized you may actually be talking about Matt as in Leadmill. If so, my bad. Not sure though...

Edited by 101matt1

My SWAT M4. Not exactly real world accurate, as real SWAT units usually use Eotechs and the M500a on their M4's, but I liked the movie version so much better :D On a side note, does anyone know why some SWAT units mount their M500's upside down? I was watching Dallas SWAT, and they all have them mounted that way.

DSC_0016-1.jpg

Edited by spartan490
  • 2 weeks later...
On a side note, does anyone know why some SWAT units mount their M500's upside down? I was watching Dallas SWAT, and they all have them mounted that way.

If the unit is mounted on the top when you fire the weapon the smoke from the muzzle rises up through the beam. If you mount it the other way up you can see further as the smoke doesn't cloud the beam. Simple physics, don't know why Surefire didn't think of this when designing the unit.

Hello all,

What is this mask, and where I can get my hands on to this item?

Thanks

-Hessu-

Little update

Here´s my loadout:

From behind:

1269242L.jpg

Oldies but goldies :D :

122868L.jpg

Advancing with my Mk23 Socom:

1333798L.jpg

Taking out opponents with my NBB Mk23 long inner barrel monster:

1333800L.jpg

Cheers

-Hessu a k a Puuma-

Edited by Hoppum
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes,

It is NBB and that is why I can aim little closer to the slide. Its stoopid looking, but the aim is much better for long distances.

You wouldn´t believe, how far I can shoot with that long inner barrel thing.

I got my GBB Mk23 and thats a different story then :D I managed to get the slide once or twice to my mesh googles. That will wake you up nicely when skirmishing...

Cheers

-Hessu-

Well, only the pistol stance is looking a bit weired. You wouldn't do that distance with a GBB or even a real .45 Mk23. Unnatural position anyway. But has certain posing style to it. With NBB I guess it's ok ;) Nice outfit, maybe Safariland or something (expensive, I know :) ) …
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

Here's me and my teammates from our SPAT group( Polish equivalent of SWAT )

We are kind of a reenactment group, focusing mainly on faithfully reconstructing and simulating the tactics, training and operations of the real SPAT forces rather than skirmishing in the woods(thogh we do that too from time to time). Sometimes we even train under the eye of real AT units members and police instructors, though not as often as we would have liked.

By the way i have one question: How many of You guys collect SWAT gear simply for the sake of collecting or skirmishing in SWAT loadout and how many of You train as a SWAT reenactment, reconstruction group?

Cheers!

DSCN2665.jpg

dscn1496bx1Medium.jpg

dsc00075cd0Medium.jpg

img1775rv7.jpg

dsc00075cd0fgMedium.jpg

DSCN2452.jpg

img1794ww9.jpg

img1827ps1Medium.jpg

Edited by theultimateqpa