Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Nice!

You kind of have more of an SAS look to it, rather then SWAT. I think its the vest, but still, you gotta do with what you have.

I got a SEAL loadout in the making, looks nothing like it. It has a lot of the right stuff but the biggest details that really make the look isn't there, I need more money!!!

But, I'd love to see some really accurate SWAT loadouts but then I'd also love to know what department. I'm thinking about an Anaheim SWAT Team impression, but the right Point Blank carrier is expensive and I cant find it for sale!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'd say desert uniforms would be unlikely, from the pictures i've seen. But there is certainly some random combinations knocking around...

Example of digi pattern, large Police patch to prove who he is.

ejsutc.jpg

24810031od6.jpg

Riot cops using the British S10

2s11ytg.jpg

Edited by -Angel-
That is the gucciest cop I've ever seen. Any idea what city he's from?

Given the loads of magpul accessories on his gat I'd say its some department that allows for personal purchase accessories or even complete firearms, which some departments are moving towards almost entirely motivated by internal pressure from officers/deputies who just want to gucci out their s###-hitting-the-fan gun.

Yeah seriously, Pmags, MIAD, Oakley Gloves, FAST mag etc... Wonder if its coming from the pocket and the city allows things like that, or whether they one hell of a budget.

TAA

Could be a third option... there are TONS of government grants available for law enforcement agencies in terms of arming officers with more capable weaponry and equipment. Most of them revolve around distributing ex-military surplus around to agencies in the needs (i.e. the California Highway Patrol uses surplus M16's from the US Army on a lend-lease basis), but a few involve cash to be appropriated towards modern arms.

But my guess is still personal purchase.

• 2 months later...
"ST. PAUL, MN - SEPTEMBER 1: Police confront, arrest & detain people near the Xcel Center, the site of the 2008 Republican National Convention (RNC) September 1, 2008 in St. Paul, Minnesota."

Woah, super gucci cop is from my city! :lol:

He looks strangely familiar, might even be a local airsoft player. A lot of the airsofters in this city are LE so it certainly wouldn't seem unreasonable to think. Heck, the Saint Paul PD trains with KWA Glocks.

But yeah, the more I look at this thread the more I realize I reaaaally need to get a SWAT loadout together!

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_00721.jpg

IMG_00741.jpg

There's my SWATSASGIGNSEALSOMGWTF impression... And I wanst wearing a belt so the trousers look like bizarre pantaloons over my kneepads and the thigh holster is downstairs where I couldnt be bothered to go at the time...

Plenty of other shortcomings I'll let you find for youself, getting some new boots and oakley SI gloves to replace those POS's.

- Gaz

Eh, they make us wear paintball masks when using Sims (and i for one am not complaining haha)

it kinda looks like a big welders mask (the flippy up and downy type). if you squint a bit.

I know I'd want a paintball mask with simunitions.

Edited by Mr. Jon