Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'd like to know too, mainly about the vest, coveralls and armour.

Same question to Rageman.

The vest on me is VERY heavy, and genuine ex-SO19 (and before anyone tells me, I know it's now CO19 ;) ) and is a *badgeress* to wear... I use to wear on the doors, but had to go lightweight, cos that bugger was crippling me!!!

The limb armour kit is ex-PSU/TAG, and usually available on ebay or www.policelot.com

The other vest is a Blackhawk Omega (on the bed) is up for grabs at the right price :P

IAIN2039.jpg

IAIN2041.jpg

Coveralls are from http://www.ukkitmonster.com/product_info.p...products_id=340

As for the helmet impairing vision, it's like elitesniper says, most of it is for show aint it?

Anyway, the M15A4, G36c and 870 have gone to new homes, replaced by a CA M24 with a 3-9x40(?) illuminated reticule scope and a CA bipod :D

I'll get some pics up asap

Edited by Orville

Where'd you get the armour? How much was it? Are the plates removable (replace them with foam)?

Also has anyone got any idea what vests the SAS/CO19 use or have used at some point (not too dated obviously)? And where to get them.

I'm looking to make an authentic British CQB kit, so I want to know where to get all the gear. MP5A4 w/ torch grip and G17/P226 are the weapons :P

I've located the overalls (thanks Orville and Rageman), I've got the S10 and the boots, found a suitable holster, but I still need to find out about armour, vests, drop leg mag pouches (?) and helmets (PASGT?)

Where'd you get the armour? How much was it? Are the plates removable (replace them with foam)?

Also has anyone got any idea what vests the SAS/CO19 use or have used at some point (not too dated obviously)? And where to get them.

I'm looking to make an authentic British CQB kit, so I want to know where to get all the gear. MP5A4 w/ torch grip and G17/P226 are the weapons :P

I've located the overalls (thanks Orville and Rageman), I've got the S10 and the boots, found a suitable holster, but I still need to find out about armour, vests, drop leg mag pouches (?) and helmets (PASGT?)

Vest came from an, ermmm, *cough* old friend, but yeah the kevlar is removable. Not sure about the current issue, xRAZERx might the man to ask about that.

Helmet was from Ironfoot Industries (but their website is down at the mo)

They use a number of different vests ranging from BlackHawk to some from places like Anson Tactical. I can try and get some photos if you really want?

This Photo was taken about 2 months ago so that was before I got all of my new stuff such as the red dot, s-mag and side rails, hopefully soon I should have a mini mosquito grenade launcher for it aswel =D

shinotamaqx6.jpg

This is me with all of my gear on.

Weapons:-

Fully Upgraded TM AEG G36C - Steel Flash Hider, Side RIS Rails, Laser, Flashlight, K Attachment Foregrip with bypods and the K Length Outer steel Barrel, Normal Mag (60 Rounds), Hi Cap Mag (470 Rounds), STAR - Internally Electric Powered Auto winding and loading C/S-Mag (2,500 Rounds), Aimpoint Red Dot Scope, RIS Black 3 Point Tactical Sling, 3 Batteries

TM Hi Capa 5.1 (Strapped to my right leg, kinda hard to see I know) with a new kick back guide and the extra power kickback spring if I want to use it (I use the new guide and the original spring because the 150% spring disables the guns lock back mechanism)

Gear:-

Guarder US Swat Vest

Yeah the big one, if you wanna complain about the groin plate go ahead but id rather wear that then get shot there, I know the jacket is bulky and its a little extreme but I love SWAT so yeah lol, on the back I have my new SWAT patch that I got from Zero-one reccently. The jacket has:-

* 4 Pistol Mag holders and 4 MP5 Mag Holders

* Ammo Dump Bag

* Radio Pouch

* Document holder

* 2 Grenade Pouches (Doubling up as strap holders atm)

* 2 M16 Mag Holders (Doubling up as Gas can holders atm)

Guarder Thigh holster and Guarder Thigh Utilitie Pouch

Real Leather Police shooting gloves

King Arms Half face protector

Scott Goggles

Viper US Swat helmet

Viper knee and elbow pads

US Swat Trousers

Utility Patrol Belt

Patrol Boots

Edited by Shinotama

Some of you guys must have rather rich Police Departments to base your SWAT gear on... In Baltimore wear I live the cops have very standard MP5's with the early trigger group. I've never once scene them with M4's or any kind of Carbine. That aside I think you've guys have some great loadouts made me change my mind about selling my mp5.

That'd be really good if you could mate.

Will post them up next week when I get back

Yeah.

Also just wondering do they use molle at all?  Or some other modular system?

Or just fixed pouch vests?

Not MOLLE but quite a bit of velcro and popper stuff.

Some of you guys must have rather rich Police Departments to base your SWAT gear on... In Baltimore wear I live the cops have very standard MP5's with the early trigger group. I've never once scene them with M4's or any kind of Carbine. That aside I  think you've guys have some great loadouts made me change my mind about selling my mp5.

then you havnt been to L.A. or chicago or new york city my friend, many of them carry m4's and other assortment of guns

where do you guys get your BDUs/flight suits/overalls from? ive been looking into getting some in black but from what i can find the styles and prices vary widely. i dont really want to spend a fortune, but then i dont want anything that looks odd. like my ole nan used to say, you buy cheap you buy twice!!