Pics of your SWAT Gear

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I finally got the look  I wanted, and it all works perfectly, other than being quite warm.  :rolleyes:

Tell me what ya'll think!!!

You are too young, too small and too thin. Gears aren't everything :waggle: How old are you? 10 years old?

Edited by Guest
You are too young, too small and too thin. Gears aren't everything :waggle: How old are you? 10 years old?

Yeah, okay Mr. Condescending. Leave Matt alone. So a kid is into your sport. No need to get all high and mighty about it. "OMG HEZ NUT MI AGE! WAAAAAAAAH SPORT NOT SACRED ANYMORE!" Cry me a frakkin' river.

Listen, I have been in this sport for over a year and a half. I have a high end gun. I have 400+ USD in gear. I'm 13. I'm not a 1337 PWN HAXXORZ type kid. Get to know people before you critisize. And so what if someone is 10 and in the sport. If they're immature, then yes, that's bad. But you appearently don't know me. And if you want to discuss this anymore, don't spam the thread, please, send me a PM and I'll be glad to discuss it with you. :)

I have known matt for a while now amnd I have to say he is one of the msot mature people I have ever met. He would never do something stupid, except a yo' mama joke, or anything to put or sport in danger. If matt was some irresponsible little whining kid, I would understand waht you are saying, but he is not.

From now on please, Read, THINK, then go ahead and post.

I have known matt for a while now amnd I have to say he is one of the msot mature people I have ever met. He would never do something stupid, except a yo' mama joke, or anything to put or sport in danger. If matt was some irresponsible little whining kid, I would understand waht you are saying, but he is not.

"amnd, msot"

Ahem.. Practice what you preach? :P

I dont think he meant it as badly as I originally thought, my responce was a little hasty.

Wait, so we bum rushed the stage for nothing? :mellow:

billy: you know that feeling you get when you take a really long dump?

bob: no that is just shrapnel in ur butt!

Mature ;)

billy: you know that feeling you get when you take a really long dump?

bob: no that is just shrapnel in ur butt!

Mature  ;)

Back in June of '06. ;) I'll admit it, I was a twat then. You do know people can mature. As in a process. And I apologized for that kind of thing a few months ago...

Anywho, drop all this ######, and get on with the pics.

Edited by 101matt1

Yeah i did have a pasgt but it wobbled about all over the place and was really hard to skirmish with so i changed over to a bonnie, so much better/easier to skirmish with!

"Looking good boysh" (chief wiggen)

Picture016.jpg