Pics of your SWAT Gear

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OD just doesn't look SWAT.

Actually OD does look SWAT, although it depends what look you're going for. My local SWAT team wears US woodland with woodland and OD gear.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Actually OD does look SWAT, although it depends what look you're going for. My local SWAT team wears US woodland with woodland and OD gear.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Very true. A nice standard that I like to go by is, sure, SWAT will use things like MARPAT and such, but you'll never see them running around in a CB or Tan Plate Carrier. Stick to Black or OD for your gear other than BDUs. Creates the best 'SWAT' effect, and that's mainly what you'll see. :)

EDIT: Keep in mind, UMGuy got an OD Omega vest. Might not look as good as an OD Plate Carrier.

Edited by 101matt1

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

I know, I too live in WA and many SWAT teams around here do use OD, but I just don't like the look of the OD BHI Omega vest, I would rather have a black one, it is just personal preference. Thanks though.

As for woodland, I am keeping my BDU's woodland. I'll get pics up when my next package arrives with some more gear to, hopefully, pull that SWAT look together.

Looks great, and I must give you kudos for posting here, and the laser in the P90 like it should be looks sweet, but that's not quite SWAT. SWAT have been seen in ACUs, but are generally wearing all black or all OD gear over them. Very nice loadout though, and I'm not going to complain too much. :)

Nice gear, but I would also not quite call it a S.W.A.T. loadout since they are so rarely seen and most S.W.A.T. units still use OD or Black.

Also it is a quite large picture usa_operator, even with broadband it's quite a hassle to view it. So if you would please resize it or turn the picture into a link that would be lovely.

• 2 weeks later...

IT HAS BEEN DONE! :D

Finally, I have managed to find someone generous enough to help me fit a SureFire 618FA on my Marushin Mossberg, and this is the result:

14357876.jpg

14357877.jpg

14357878.jpg

(This last photograph was kind of a failiure. I just wanted to show off the SureFire trademark on my forearm :) )

I fitted the 618 to a 6mm Marushin M500 Slugster MAXI, which has in turn been modified to fire 5 BB's in every shot. ^_^

The top one is the Mossberg with the modded 618, and below is a comparison to an ordinary 8mm Marushin Mossberg M500 SSB.

Since other threads like the Force Recon thread have real life pictures, and I feel like having a archive of my favorite ones:

{F0910DF2-1CA7-4821-BA17-4872266C31EA}.JPG

^SWAT officers training in a abandoned building wearing MARPAT and snap on HRT style vests

001-0212134930-police_state.jpg

^SWAT officer using a CAW launcher for tear gas grenades

swat1.JPG

^SWAT officers training in an odd combination including ACU

swat.jpg

^Another nice picture of SWAT officers wearing MARPAT

dsc_0337.jpg

^El Paso SWAT officers practicing on a bus

SWAT.jpg

^SWAT officers at a training range using Choc-Chip and Woodland Digital patterns

And then I've just got to post it again for the pure awesomeness of this site:

http://www.wcso.net/Components/swat.html

Enjoy. If anyone has a problem with me posting these, PM me please. :)